28 | Paternity | 28

I woke up with a set of arms around me. I looked up to see Ricky holding me. He was awake, smiling at me.

"Well, your not creeping me out at all.." I say. He laughs and kisses meh head.

"Morning." He says. "Morning." I say. I try to wiggle out of Ricky's arms, but his grip is to much.

"Baby, I have to go peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I say. He sighs and lets go. I get up and head-Wait. I am not going to fucking explain how to go pee.

When I finish I get out meh phone. I should call Vic... I dial Vic's number and he instantly picks up.

"Can you uh come over?" Vic asks.

"Hello to you too. And okay?" I say in a questioning tone. We say bye and I walk out of the bathroom.

"I guess Vic needs meh." I say walking over to Ricky. He groans as I rip the covers off of him.

"Meanie."He says, standing up and sliding on a shirt

"I know, but you love meee." I sing. He wraps his arms around my neck. 

"I do." He says, kissing me. "Now come on." I say, getting out of his grip, and pulling his arms along with me. I can feel him rolling his eyes. We get in the car and Not The American Average plays. I sing along.

"ALL OF THE THINGS THAT YOU SAID WAS IT ALL IN MEH HEAD! COME ON BABY! KEEP IT DOWN! HONEY HUSH YOUR LIPS! CLOTHES TRAILING FROM THE BACKDOOR TO THE BEDROOM AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME. GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT MAKE THIS NIGHT WORTH MEH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME MAKE IT WORTH MEH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHT AGAIN. "By the time I got there the car had stopped and we were at Vic's.

"I didn't know you could scream." Ricky says. "Yup." I say popping the 'p'. We walked in and I saw Mike,Jaime, and Vic.

"Whats going on?" I ask. "Come and sit." Vic says. I sit on the couch.

"So after Tony got over the fact he is going to be a dad, I-being genius,handsome,amazing""Get to the point, Preciado." I interrupt.

"I made him take a paternity test." Jaime finished.

"And?" I ask.

"He-thankfully- isn't the father." Mike finished. I let out a breath of relief. "So where is Tony?" I ask. They motion into his room. 

"Is he okay?" I ask. They shake their head.

"Okay...So I am going to check on him..." I say. They nod.

"I am going to go." Ricky says. He comes over and kisses me on the cheek.I get up and walk upstairs to Tony's room. I knock on his door.

"Turtle?" I ask. No reply. I open the door and see the messy room. I walk in and sit at the foot of his bed. I look at Tony-who I can barely see, due to him being covered in blankets-

"Turtle?" I ask.

"Go awayyyyy." He groans.

"Turtle, its Rue." I say. He instantly sits up. He hugs me.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm sorry." He says. "Its okay," I say.

"Rue. Its not okay. I fucked up. " He says. 

"Its okay. I promise. Everything happens for a reason."