27 | Ricky | 27

Without another word I ran into my room and dialed Ricky's number. He-thankfully- picked up.

"Hey, Rue." He says.

"I need to get out of here. Ricky, I need to talk to you." 

"What? Are you okay?" He asks, concern dripping from his voice.

"No. I'm not okay. Billie is pregnant and its fucking Tony's." I say. I can just imagine the 'o' shape with his mouth. 

"Want me to pick you up?" Ricky asks. "Yeah that'd be amazing." I say.

"Love you, be right there." He says.

"Love you too." I say. I put my phone in my pocket, and walk downstairs, avoiding everyone. Vic grabs my hand. "Where are you going?" He asks me.

"To my boyfriends house." I say, his face turns to confused.

"What?" He asks. That's when I hear Ricky at the door. 

"I have to go out for a while and clear my head. I will call you when i'm ready." I tell him. He nods and I go over to Ricky. I notice Ricky glares at Tony.

We walk out and he closes the door, and grabs my hand. I look at the ground and frown. Why did my mom have to hide me from Vic anyways? 

Ricky notices my frown and kisses my hand. I look at him and weakly smile. We get to his car. It was a silent drive. When we get to Ricky's, he opens the door, like always. 

"I love you." He says, looking into my eyes. I smile, real this time.

"I love you too." I say. He wraps his arm around my hip and pecks me on the lips. We get inside. Ricky gives me an evil smile.

"What?" I ask, laughing. Before he says anything he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I laugh as he runs into his room. He sets me on the bed. I look at the time. 1:23 am. God.

"I'M SLEEPY." I complain. He rolls his eyes.

"Sleep." He says. I roll meh eyes and take off my hoodie, leaving me in a tank and jeggings. The jeggings are cozy so I left them on. Ricky took off his shirt. I pulled the covers over me, as he slid into bed. He wraps his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, Love." Ricky says, kissing my head,

"Night." I mumbled before falling asleep.