20 | Jealousy and Traitors | 20

I crawled into a ball, letting the tears slip from my eyes. I heard a knock at the door. "Are you okay, Rue?" Ryan's voice asked. 

"Yeah I just need time." I say. "Can I come in." Ricky's voice asks.

 "I don't know can you?" I ask with a stiffened laugh. The bathroom door opens and Ricky comes in and hugs me.

 "I just got a call. Everyone's looking for you." Ryan says.

"You okay?" Ricky asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Vic just asked us if we know where you are. Do you want us to tell him?" Ryan asks. I nod. I wipe my tears and hide my head into Ricky's chest, as more tears fall out. I feel him rub my back. 

"Thank you." I whisper. "RUE?!?" I hear Tony's voice yell. Damn their fast.

 "Shes over here." Ricky says. Tony comes into the bathroom with a look of jealousy.

"Come on. Lets go." Tony says, looking mad. "Do I have a choice?" I ask. He shook his head.

"Before you go can I talk to you?" Ricky asks. I nod.

"Wait, Tony I will be right out." I say. He rolls his eyes and leaves. 

"Here's our numbers if you need us." Ricky says, handing me a piece of loose-leaf. 

"Thanks." I say, kissing him on the cheek. I stand up and walk out. 

"BYE BROS!" I yell into the house before closing the door. I look in the car and see Billie waiting with Tony. What the freak?