33 | Cheater | 33

I packed my clothes, and said my goodbyes to everyone. When the bus got to the PTV house, Chris helped me take my bags in. Chris said that when Ricky is still asleep in his bunk. I sat on the couch, next to Ryan.

"Unicorns or Cats?" Ryan asks.

"That is not a valid question." I say. He laughs.

"Gossip Girl or Glee?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Death." He says. I laugh.

"GLEE." I say. He goes wide-eyed.

"You watch glee?" He asks.

"And gossip girl." I say. He looks at me in disbelief.

"What?" I ask. Ricky comes out of the bunks. He stares at me.

"Rue?" He asks.

"No its Santa." I say, sarcastically. He smiles.

"I was going to ask you to come with us, but I didn't know how. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Chris can actually talk to me, and invited me. " I say. He rolls his eyes. I stand up and kiss Ricky on the cheek. Ricky sits in my spot, next to Ryan, so I sit on his lap.

"What time is it?" I ask Ricky, who is on his phone.

"6:39." Ricky says.

"I'm going to bed. Ricky, I am stealing your bunk." I say.

"I'm tired. I'm going you, Rue." Ricky says. He follows me as I squeeze into his bunk. Once he lays down, I feel his arm slide under my head. Ricky and I look at the ceiling. He pulls out his phone and does whatever on it as I close my eyes.

"What the fuck is this?" Ricky asks. I open my eyes as he shows me the picture of me and Blake.

"What?" I ask.

"You 'love' him. What the fuck Rue?" He asks.

"Its not what it looks like." I say. He shakes his head.

"What did I do wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing. That's my brother, Rick." I say.

"Oh and the merch girl s my sister." He says, sarcastically. I stand up to leave the bunk, but he grabs my arm.

"Why, Rue?" He asks. His grip on my arm tightens.

"Ricky let go." I say. He stares into my brown eyes. I yank my arm out, and look at my bruised arm. I run to the freezer and get some ice.

"What happened?" Ghost asks.

"Ricky." I say, starting to tear up. Ryan and Chris run to the bunks. Ghost walks over to me.

"What did he do?" Ghost asks. I show him my arm and he gasps. He holds the ice on my arm.

"Why would he do that?" He asks.

"H-he saw a p-picture of m-me and m-my brother and the c-caption said 'I l-love this d-dude' and R-Ricky thought I was c-cheating on h-him." I say. Ghost gives me a confused look.

"You have a brother?" He asks. I nod.

"Josh took him when we were four. He is my twin." I say, wiping my tears. He nods. Ricky comes out of the bunks.

"Attention whore." He spat.

"You don't  believe me?!? Ask Vic. Josh fucking took him when we were four. Yes, we. Were twins." I say.