chapter 1

I woke up to the beautiful light. Ohh so pretty. I got dressed in a gray sweater crop top and skinny jeans to show off my perfect body. But not to the point where I look like a slut. I checked my phone to see if anyone texted me. My best friend did along with my amazing loving boyfriend, along with the schools Player. He was my friend. I guess. We werent all that much of friends after what happened a few months ago. How ever we have know each other since we met right when I moved here. Anyways. I decided to call me boyfriend who happens to have sent me a morning text. I loved when he did that. I loved him. "Hello, I heard a females voice pick up. "Um. Who's this"I asked. "I'm Skyler, I'm keths girlfriend. We've been together for a whole year today"she said with all her heart showing off. "Who are you"she asked. "I'm... I'm... I have to go"I said hanging up. She... Keth was cheating on me? What the hell! I can't believe it. I called my best friend carry. "Carry. How's your boyfriend"i asked her. I ask her this all the time. "2 years anniversary baby"she giggled. I laughed at her weirdness. "Were ditching school and going somewhere"I could feel her smirk poke me through the phone. "Have fun princess"I laughed hanging up. I looked at the picture of me and keth. I threw it to the wall. I walked to school. You see. The schools fuck boy was hot. Hunter.
The smartest but hottest girl in school. Me(Heaven my name is, and that's not what I think of myself as, just was told many times). The most badass 2nd hot girl is my best friend carry. And the most 'hottest. Cutest sweetest. Loving person'(cough sarcasm cough😷) my boyfriend keth ohh and there's calso carry's boyfriend. He was cute for her. They were perfect for each other. Anyways. That's that. Are a whole squad. I went to my locker. Me and keth took a picture and I put it there. I remember. This was the day we got together. I ripped it. "Did you guys break up"someone asked. It was hunter. I had to admit. Hunter was HOT! like that hot. "No. Not yet"I said mad and sad. "What did the idiot do this time. He didnt flush?! Or worst. He did put the seat down?!"hunter laughed. "Shut up and don't worry"I said sad leaving to homeroom. Well time skipped by and it was lunch. Hunter came to my side. "Are you okay. You seem a but down"he said. "I'm fine"I insured him. We sat down. IT'S was only me hunter and keth today. "Hey babe"keth said kissing my head. "Hi"I smiled.I was hoping to forget about what happened.until I seen his eyes. I didn't notice it before but when keth looked into my eyes. They didn't seem loving. There just... Dual. I frowned. "Dude I banged this one chick. Hot I have to tell you"hunter smirked. "Slut"I said. "Takes one to know you"he smirked. "I'm not a slut. Why did you have to fuck every girl in the school"I ask. "You werent complaining a few months ago "he whispered to me. My head shot towards him. "What"keth said mad. "Nothing"I said annoyed with him. "Why are you acting like a bitch"keth asked. "Really. Your really gonna fucking say that. Keth. Tell me when our anniversary is"I said mad. "Today"he said anger. "You son of a bitch"I said pouring my coffee on his head. "If you hadn't been so busy with fucking that Skyler girl yesterday night then I'm sure fucking you could have remembered its in a month from now"I yelled. Everyone's eyes were on our table. "How.um.
I don't know what your talking about"he corrected himself. "You fucking cheated on me for a straight year!"I yelled. "You fucking cheated on her"hunter yelled pissed off. Why was he pissed? He wasn't the one cheated on here! "You never wanted to do anything. I have my needs."he yelled. "So you went. And ruined are fucking relationship cause I wouldn't open my legs"I said pissed off. "Yeah pretty much"he yelled. "What would have happened if I did huh" I yelled back. "Ohh... I would have left you after. Sorry baby"he laughed. My eyes started to tear. My vision went blurry for a second and then when it came back hunter walked over to keth and punched him in the face. "What the fuck man"keth yelled. "Hunter"I whispered. "Me and heaven might have our fights but I told you to take care of her. And you cheated"he yelled more then pissed. "Hunter"I said in a small voice. He looked at me. I didn't think I would be able to say anything else without breaking in tear but" Its okay. It's the not first time someone tried to use me for my body"a small voice came from me. Not smart at all. His eyes we officially on fire. He was more then pissed. But it wasnt a lie. I was used more then once. I mean. I only had sex once but I had a few boyfriends before. They all used me... Well tried. I seen keth charge at hunter. Before keth could even do anything hunter head bud him clearly knocking him out. He turned to be. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the school to his car. "Hunter"I said in a low voice. "Shut up. I know what your gonna say. "'I'm fine. Its okay"' like hell I'm gonna believe that. Your not okay"he said pissed off. We got to his house which was a few houses away from mine. He dragged me up into his room. Two years ago I was in here. It was a dark blue with glow in the dark stars. His always been in love with stars. He told me once my eyes reminded him of stars. Which was a really nice thing. I covered my eyes and cried to myself. He pulled me on the bed and held me close. "Was I not enough"i cried. "His not enough for you. Look at me"he demanded. I looked up at him. He pressed his lips against mine. I don't know what got into me but I kissed him back. He started climbing over me. I had my hands on his chest and he had one on my lower back and on the bed. "Hunter"I said pulling away. "Ohh shit"he paniced pulling away and running his hands through his hair. "My move. you know me"he said coving it up. I nodded. He left the room . I touched my lips. It was weird. When I kissed keth It was okay but when I kissed hunter. I was basically dying for more. Its like... There was a like... I don't know. A moment a spark. FIRWWORKS! But I ... I have feelings for the schools fuckboy. Ohh god. My lord may be with me.