chapter 17

Hunters POV

I walked around and started to get annoyed. Its 7:49 and she's not here. I went to my cousin and found heaven there. They shook hands. "Heaven"I called out. Everyone looked at me and then her. She's shifted from the looks. "This is my cousin. Helena, the girl you seen earlier. We got into a fight cause the last time I saw her I almost fought her boyfriend. Well ex now"I said. She looked at her then me. She ran her hands through her hair. "I hate this heels"she whispered to herself. "I just cleared that I wasn't cheating and you say that"I asked. She shook her head and laughed. "I'm trying to think of anything else but my stupid ass self thinking your cheating"she said. "These heels are so high"she whispered. I chuckled and dragged her into my arms. She hugged me back. "Did you take the box or is it down stairs in my house"she asked. "Its still at your house"I told her. "Since we made up can I got through your clothes and take one of your hoodies"she asked. I nodded and I can feel  her happiness rise. "I was gonna do it anyways" She ran up and my guess went to find a hoodie. My cousin laughed at us. She came back down holding my second favorite one and smiling like she won the lotto. I tapped on a cup and pulled her close to my side. My brother and his daughter. All my aunts and uncles. My cousins. All the little kids that were old enough to understand. My grandparents , and my mom. watched. I smiled "everyone I like you to met my girlfriend. Her names heaven. And she the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. She's my every single thing.  My future. My love and my life "I said raise a glass. They raised it to. "To love"heaven said in her beautiful normal voice. "To love"everyone repeated and sipped. I kissed her and she kissed back. I was happy to have my baby back. I smiled at her. I looked back to see shorty checking out heaven while she went to go get a drink. I followed her. "No. Sorry foe but I work as a person to pic up pretty girls and take them to mexico, top job, and you see her. She's perfect for 980million"he told me. "And that's my girlfriend. Did you not just here me. Shorty. Your not taking her anywhere"I told him. "Fine homie but if she party's then I can take her"he said. Heaven came back to me. She handed me her drink. "I gotta go. Its 8 and I got to make dinner"she smiled. She pecked my lips and went outside. I went to my room, I didn't need to be down there anymore.

Heaven POV

I went home and picked up Mia amd dropped off pizza. Me and her were going prom dress finding for me. Yes. Prom is almost here. And the best part about is. Me and hunter are planning a vacation to somewhere as a family. I randomly bought it up that I wanted to go somewhere as a family and he agreeded. But when its summer so we don't have to worry about school. We went to go get carry and Rachel. They were already asked. And there partners are hot for them. "Hey bitch's, let's find the perfect dress yeah?"I asked as they jumped in the car. I giggled as we drove off. They wanna go for the the fairy tale thing. I wanted to go for white. Once we got there they started looking. I did to. The only thing is they found theirs right away but me? I tired millions on and I couldn't find anything. "Mia, carry, and Rachel, pick one dress that you think I would love"I said frustrated. They rushed off. They got the dresses but they all where so ugly on me.