chapter 2

~~''HUNTERS POV''~~

I walked in school. I decided to hit on heaven to get her annoyed. I seen her shred a picture of her and keth. "You guys broke up?"I asked
"No. Not yet"she said mad and sad. "What did the idiot do this time. He didnt flush?! Or worst. He did put the seat down?!"i laughed. "Shut up and don't worries"she said leaving a little hurt. As she walked away I looked at her. Why is she even with him anyways. Were cool but his dating the one I actully like. I told him this before. time skipped by and it was lunch and I went to heavens side asking. "Are you okay. You seem a bit down"
"I'm fine"is all she said. We sat down. IT'S was only me hottie and keth today. "Hey babe"keth said kissing her head. "Hi" she smiled back. I seen then stare in each others eyed. Lust came from his. "Dude I banged this one chick. Hot I have to tell you"trying to change the subject "Slut"heaven said. "Takes one to know you"i smirked. "I'm not a slut. Why did you have to fuck every girl in the school"she said in a sigh. "You werent complaining a few months ago"i whispered smirking at her. Her head shot towards me but I looked away "What"keth said mad. "Nothing"heaven said annoyed with him. "Why are you acting like a bitch"keth asked. "Really. Your really gonna fucking say that. Keth. Tell me when our anniversary is"she said mad. "Today"he said anger. "You son of a bitch"heaven pouring her coffee on his head. "If you hadn't been so busy with fucking that Skyler girl yesterday night then I'm sure fucking you could have remembered its in a month from now" she yelled. Everyone's eyes were on our table. "How I mean
I don't know what your talking about"he corrected himself. Fucking idiot. I swear. "You fucking cheated on me for a straight year!" She yelled yelled. "You fucking cheated on her"i yelled pissed off. Why was i pissed? ... Why was I pissed. I started to think that over while they were yelling at each other "You never wanted to do anything. I have my needs."he yelled. "So you went. And ruined are fucking relationship cause I wouldn't open my legs"she said pissed off. "Yeah pretty much"he smirked. "What would have happened if I did huh" she yelled back. "Ohh... I would have left you after. Sorry baby"he laughed. I seen her eyes. They got watery. I walked over go keth and punched him in the face"What the fuck man"keth yelled. "Me and heaven might have our fights but I told you to take care of her. And you cheated"I yelled mad. You don't wanna get me mad. I know Im pulling some hulk shit saying that but. No ones seen me passed my line. But I'm about to do that.

"Hunter"she said in a small voice. I looked up at her not wanting to say what cause it would come out bad" Its okay. It's the not first time someone tried to use me for my body"a small voice came from her. My eyes we officially on fire. I was more then pissed. But it wasnt a lie. keth charge at me but before keth could even do anything i head bud him clearly knocking him out. I turned to heaven and grabbed her hand and led her out of the school to my car. "Hunter"she said in a low voice. "Shut up. I know what your gonna say. "'I'm fine. Its okay"' like hell I'm gonna believe that. Your not okay"i said pissed off. We got to my house which was a few houses away from hers. I dragged her up into my room. dark blue with glow in the dark stars. I liked the idea of stars. There pretty. My anut died from cancer and she gave me a sticker before. And of course it would happen to be a star. Call me weird but I loved it. I seen her start to cry so i pulled her on the bed and held her close. "Was I not enough"she cried. "His not enough for you. Look at me"i demanded. Once she looked at me I seen her eyes. They were so breath taking, I couldn't help but to force a kiss. I was expecting her to slap me or push me but instead she kissed back. i started climbing over her. Habits. She had her hands on my chest and I had one on her lower back and on her "Hunter"she said pulling away. "Ohh shit"i paniced pulling away and ran my hands through my hair. "Fuckbiy move. you know me"i said coving it up. She nodded. I touched my lips after I left my room. I miss her. I really do. Her kisses. Her touches. Everything. Why? I peeked at her in my room. Sitting on the bed. Her hand slid from her forehead all the was down to her . A few fingers brushed her lip lightly. She let out a sigh and had watery eyes. "Stupid heaven. He plays with girls feelings. You know this. So why are you letting him get to you?"she asked herself "stupid girl. "she smiled mumbling. Her phones started to ring. She picked it up quick.

"Hello"she said . "um. Why" "ohh that's cool I guess" "you know how I feel about that" "I don't love you and I never did" "I don't want to" "well talk at school. Goodbye"she said annoyed in her voice but in life her body was shaking and her eyes were field with fear. "What's up"I said walking in. "My ex is moving here. His gonna be here tomorrow at school. And I have to talk to him by myself. No big"she said shaking it off . I could tell she was still scared. "Was he one that almost used you for your body Two"I said mad. I dont know why but I'm super pissed.