Chapter 6

Rachel POV

Me and carry were at my place. Each. Something's wrong. Someone's hurt. Theres something wrong with someone. Help them. There gonna try to leave the world. A voice in my head told me. Yeah call me crazy. But this was a gift from god. One angel tell me if one of someone I know if in danger. Heaven. Its heaven. I know it. Its happened before. "Heaven. We need to leave now"I said to carry. "My phone just died. So yeah. Let's go. But to heavens. Why?"she asked. "Something wrong. Angels are tell me"I said. Her eyes widen. "You don't think she's trying to... You know"carry panicked. "I'm not sure"I said walking out. "Will be back in shortly"I yelled. We walked out the front door and ran to heavens. We went in and seen a girl on the couch getting waisted. "Where's heaven"I asked. "Cheaps upstairs. In her room. Tell her to stop crying already. and tell her to stop throwing that chair around"she said taking sips of her beer. We ran upstairs. The door was locked but the angels unlocked it from the other side. We found her hanging. "HEAVEN"we yelled. I grabbed the chair. and grabbed the nose ring from the animal neckless. a small knife came from it. I cut the rope... ,scarf what ever it was ,down. I check her pulse. There was still one. Her neck was all bruised up. Her eyes had bags under them. I cried into her chest. She gonna be okay. Just let her rest. School tomorrow is gonna hurt her but she will be okay just stay with her I thanked the angels. I put her on her bed. "She just needs to rest. That's all"I said low. "I'm sleeping over"carry demand. "As while as I"I agreed. Carry and I layed with her. We fell fast asleep.
××××××ΠΠΠΠΠ×××××××××ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ××××××

Heavens POV

I woke up. Carry and Rachel were by my side. I'm alive. They were waking up. My neck was hurting. "Are you okay"they asked me. "Me and hunter broke up. I was a bet."I cried. "WHAT! NO WAY. THERES NO WAY IN HELL. IM CALLING"carry yelled grabbing Rachels phone a calling. Rachel glared at her put let her try to find his name. She calls a number that said heavens idiot😴💀. "Hello"I herd a dead voice answer. "Hunter"carry asked. "What happened"he said. "What's this about a bet I hear"carry's asked mad. "I didn't make that bet. Dude. He was making up lies. I dont wanna lose her. Im so fucking in love with her its crazy. I guess I always lost her huh. I fucking hate him I'm gonna fucking kill him. She didn't even let me talk."he said angrily and depressed. My tears streamed out if my eyes. "What are you gonna do to get her back"carry's asked. "I don't know what to do. I only know how to get into girls pants. But I don't want anyone else. I want heaven. I only want her"he cried. Carry took him off of speaker and talked to him. I started to cry. I held my hands to my heart. "I'm a fucking idiot. I didn't let him talk. My moms back and his gone. And I don't. I can't"I cried. There heads shot to me. "Your moms back"they yelled.  She hung up that very second  . "That bruise on your face is from her huh. I'm gonna fucking kill her"carry said about to attack the door down . But Rachael grabbed her. "No. Remember when that happened. Heaven almost died the next day"she yelled reminding her. "Let's just get ready for school its okay"I said softly. "See you at school I have to go to my house for clothes"they both said going out the door. I got dressed and brushed my hair and teeth.