Secrets...

After Karai left her room to go train she sat in front of her father as well as three of his son's. "Miwa, what took you so long?" Splinter said. "Oh! Umm, I was just helping Leo with his injuries." Karai replied. "Why are you wearing a turtleneck my daughter?" Splinter said confused. "Ohh! That well.... I got kinda cold..." Karai said sheepishly. "In the middle of summer?" "Y-yessss..." Karai responded dragging the s. "Well than, let's begin training for the day!" Splinter said cheerfully.
(In Leo's room)
He was the happiest and luckiest turtle in the world, the love of his life loved him back! He grabbed the food that she gave him for breakfast and started to eat it, it was cold but he didn't really mind, all he could think about was his love! He put on his shirt carefully, but with a few pains here and there, he finished eating and walked to the kitchen with his dirty plate and put it the the sink, he wanted to do something but didn't know what... He started to think and couldn't come up with anything.... Then he was thinking about music, and decided to write a song for Karai! (Yes in this story Leo is a singer/songwriter and knows how to play guitar. But no one knows but him, and he hides a guitar under his bed. ok? Ok.) Leo when to his room hoping that he has some music sheets, and luckily he found some. He wrote down some things that he loves about Karai, like the way she looks, acts, personality, how Leo thinks about her, ect. When he finished what he thinks about her he started to write a song about her and him, he wanted to show her what he meant to her and how much he loves her.
(Dojo)
The turtles and Karai finished training and Mikey decided to make lunch for all of them and Karai offered to help out, which Mikey accepted. After a few spills and messes later they made grilled cheese for everyone. "Guys lunch!" Mikey yelled. Everyone came in the room, Master Splinter, Raph, Donnie and shortly after Leo came in as well. "Hey fearless, how ya doing?" Raph said. "Better." Leo said looking at Karai which made her blush a bright pick across her cheeks. "Leo can you come to my lab after lunch, so I can check your vital sign to see how your doing?" "Hmm? Oh sure Donnie." Leo said trill mesmerized by Karai. "Okayyy then..." Donnie said dragging the y.  Leo went over and grabbed his breakfast and sat down next to Karai. Shortly after Master Splinter left the kitchen, Karai noticed and reach under the table to hold hands with the leader in blue. Which causes Leo to blush as he holds her hand as well. Shortly after lunch, Leo went to Donnie lab to see if he's getting better. Donnie starts by taking a blood sample, then check his heart rate, then his back. "Ok Leo you have a slight high blood pressure, which is nothing to worry about, you're starting to get a fever, which you should probably rest and everything else seems normal, and you should probably make a full recovery in 2 to 3 weeks." "Ok thanks don." Leo says grateful and leaves the lab to go to his room to rest. A few hours go by and Leonardo wake up to Karai rubbing his cheek. "Morning.." Karai said softly. "Morning to you too. What time is it?" Leo asked "around 10 p.m." "Ok.. Were you watching me sleep?" Leo asked. "Kinda....I think you look adorable when you sleep. You look so innocent and peaceful. And it's cute when you lightly snore sometimes." Karai responded quietly and started to rub his cheek. "I do not snore." Leo stated. "Yeah you kinda do." Karai responded smirking. "No I don't." Leo said like a 5-year old kid, which caused Karai to giggle. "Yes you do and I wanted to tell you that we are going on patrol soon." "Oh ok.." Leo said pouting. "Hey once your healed you can go on patrol too, ok?" "Okkkk..."Leo wined as he crossed his arms. "Ok I gotta go, see you soon." Karai said as she leaned in to kiss Leo on the lips. It was a short and passionate kiss for their un likening, but they still enjoyed every second there lips met each other's.Karai left Leo's room soon after. Leo was disappointed that his love left him but they he thought he should probably finish the song he was working on for her.
(2hours later)
Leo is so close to finishing his song for his love. He has written song about her in the past but never told her, she meant the whole world to him. "Hey Leo were back." Karai said as she walked into Leo's room which scared leo causing him to jump. "Did I scare you? Hey what do you got their Captain?" Karai said getting closer to the leader. "I-It's nothing!!" Leo replied holding his song lyrics to his chest. "Ooo! Let me see!!" "No!" Leo responded determined no to show her just yet. "Come on Leo let me see!" Karai begged. "No!" Leo replied in a firm voice. "Why not? Don't you trust me?" Karai said as her face softened. "Yes I do! With all my heart!" Leo said as he put a hand on Karai's shoulder. "Then let me see what you have!" Karai said demanding. "I can't..." "Why not! Are you trying to hide something from me?" "No! No! It's nothing like that!" "Then what is it?" "I c-can't tell you." "Why!? What's so bad about it that you need to hide it from me?" Karai started to raise her voice. "It's nothing bad!" Leo replied also starting to get angry. "What is it then? Do you just don't trust me anymore? Do you not love me?" Karai said standing from his bed. "Hey! I almost gave my life up for you! And you know what sometimes I wish the shredder actually did his job and ended my life!!" Leo said as he was about to leave his room but stopped at the door frame and turned around while Karai looked like she was about to burst into tears. "Oh! And I so sorry that I took my time away from resting and getting my health back to normal, to write you another song!" Leo said as he threw the music sheets onto the bed and walked out, no one was pay attention to Leo, so he just walked out of the lair and up to the surface.
(Leo's room with Karai)
Karai was utterly shocked and saddened by the love of her life wanting the Shredder to finish his life. 'Maybe theirs more to Leo that he's hiding.' Karai thought. She picked up the music sheets and started to read them, it only made her start to cry, as she released that she jumped to conclusions too soon, she should have trusted him more, she needed him. Without thinking she ran out of her room and in the the living room. "Guys where did Leo go?" Karai said in a panic state of mind. "What do you mean? shouldn't he be in his room?" Donnie said questionably. "Yes but he left his room and it's kinda my fault... Just tell me where he went!!??" Karai said now panicking. "We have no idea princesses!! He was with you!!" Raph said angrily. "Well umm!! Mikey search the layer! Donnie and Raph were going to the surface! Donnie you go north! Raph go south! And I go East and west! No let's go!" Karai instructed as they all followed her instructions.
~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I'am going to stop here! Major cliffhanger! Ok? Ok. I will write more soon!!!
Bye!!
~Rosie💙