I want more...

(Warning: This is about Leo and Karai 'doing it' for the entire chapter, if you don't want to read, that's fine.)
Karai pov:
After I had a little make out session with Leo in front of the dojo we went to his room, hand-in-hand and I had my head on his shoulder, when we entered his room, we sat down on his bed, and looked into each other eyes, his crystal blue ones looking deep within me, he could see past all of my lies and flaws and loved me for who I am, he knew me better than I knew my self, he is my everything, he's my world, he got me through thick and thin, no matter how many people told him to forget me, or how many times people blocked him away from me, he trusted me even when I didn't even trust myself, I would die for him and I knew deep in my heart, without a doubt, he would the same for me, I love him so much, I can even put it into words, I looked into his eyes and could only see his filled with so much love and lust, when I saw the lust in his eyes I only knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him, he wanted me, right here, right now. "Leo~" i purred "I want you~right here~right now~" i said in his ear, as my hand went acrossed his cheek, and I bit my lip. "Ugh~" he moaned, as he pushed my body against the bed. My head hit the pillow, as he started to suck on my neck, hard. "Ugh~" I moaned into his ear, as he went down to my collarbone, and stared to nibble on it, which caused me to moan. "Leo, baby~ I want you~ I want you badly~ now~" I said into his ear, that got his all fired up, he rubbed his hands all up and down my hourglass frame, when his hand got down to my hips they went farther down and gently squeezed my butt, "Aw~" I moaned as he stared to squeeze harder, "AWWW~" I moaned louder, he left one of his hand still squeezing my butt gently, and trailed his other one up to one of my breasts and squeezed it. "Aww~ Leo~" I moaned as my back hitched, I let him do whatever he wanted to do with me I only wanted him and him only. He moved his hand on my butt up to my shirt, he tugged on it, asking me for permission, I felt like he was trying to tease me, so I pulled my hands down to my shirt, and pulled my shirt up as quick as I could, threw it on the ground, and grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his, his lips were soft and sweet, which only made my craving for him grow even more, I kissed him passionately for a few seconds, and pulled back and pulled off his shirt.
Leo's pov:
She quickly pulled off my shirt quickly, and smashed are lips back together, her lips were soft and sweet, I could taste her cherry lipstick, I shoved my tongue in her mouth, when I first meet her she was like a craving I could have and now she's all mine, and ever since we got together, the craving that I had for her only grew more and more. I broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck again which caused her to moan in pleasure. I kissed her down to her bra, and stopped and admire what my love was wearing which made me smirk.
Karai's pov:
Leo trailed kisses down to my bra and stopped and smirk, it made me blush a deep red, "stop staring!!" I demanded "why? I just love this sexy body of your~" he said sedusively as he ran his hands up my frame all the way to my breasts, which inturn caused a shiver to go down my spine in pleasure. He kissed me passionately all the way down to the top of my pants, which caused me to get wet below my waist, as I began to get excited, he put both of his hands underneath my breasts and squeeze them, hard, as he licked above my pants, which caused me to moan loudly, "Leo~" he continued to lick above my area. I knew he was teasing me, and I could take it anymore, "Leo! Stop teasing and just F*ck, me so hard it hurt!" I said to him, I must have triggered something in his mind, because he yanked my pants down and looked at my matching dark blue underwear, and smirked, then he climbed up to face me, and he stared to lick me from my collarbone to the top of my jawline, he put his hands behind my back and I heard a *click* he unhooked my bra, and threw it across the room, then he pulled down my underwear and smirked against my neck, he took off my underwear and threw it across the room. I pulled my hands down to his hips and pulled down his sweat pants, and tossed it off the bed, then I traveled my hands up his thigh and squeezed his butt hard, "aww~" he moaned. I pulled down his underwear and threw it across the room, I trailed my hands up his thigh, all the way up to his abs, and rubbed my hand against them, as he grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it to the side of his hip. "Leo~" I moaned, as he trailed his hand down my thigh, and squeezed my butt. His 'thing' was next to my inner thigh, teasing me deeply. "Aww~ Leo please~" I moaned. "I'll take this nice and slow" he said as he positioned himself, as I nodded in anticipation. He slowly want into me as I moaned in pleasure and in pain, "ugh!" He stopped and let me adjust to his size. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready!" I replied quickly, as he pushed into me slowly which caused me to moan in deep pleasure. "Aww~" he moaned as well, as he sped up, "Faster!" I moaned. "Beg!" He said in a husky voice in my ear. "Please, Faster!" I moaned, which made him slow down his movements, he teased me and I had enough, I wanted him. "Leo! F*ch me so hard, it hurts!" I said as he got what he wanted, and sped up his movements, "aww~Leo~harder!" I moaned, as he grunted and went harder and faster. "Baby~" I moaned as Leo thrusters more, as I thrusters back which caused a extra wave of pleasure for the both of us. "AWW~" me and Leo said together, loudly. Leo trusted harder and faster as he broke my cherry. "Aww~Leonardo~" I moaned loudly as I stared to get to my climax. "Leo~ I'm about to cum~" I said as I panted. "Me too~ don't hold back~" Leo moaned, as he thrust harder and faster than before, "aww~" Leo moaned. "Leo!" I screamed as I cummed, as I panted hard, as well as Leo, as he pulled out of me, and laid beside me, as we panted, out of breath. "Wow!" I said breathless. "Holy Shell!" Leo said breathless as well. "That was amazing!" I said as I faced Leo. "It was!" Leo said as he cupped my cheek. "I love you!" Leo said as he kisses me passionately. "Not as much as I love you!" I said as I took his mask, and tied it around my thigh, as he blushed. "If your lucky, tomorrow I'll let you try and get it, without your hands." I said as he blushed a deep color. "Night!" I said and feel asleep in his arms. "Night!" Leo said as he rapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was bad. I never done this before!! And my face was red the entire time I was writing it! Hope you like it! And also do you want Karai to be pregnant?
Bye!!
~Rosie💙💙