Chapter Three

I woke up from a pleasant dream I was having by a short small poke in the cheek and something heavy on my stomach. I opened one of my eyes and found blue orbs. I became confused and looked outside; it was still dark but it seemed like the sun would rise in about an hour.

“Taintie-chan.” Naruto whispered and I lifted him off of my stomach and onto my legs. I sat up and blushed when I looked at what I was wearing for pajamas. A short belly shirt and some short shorts.

“What do you want, Naruto-kun? I was enjoying my sleepy time.” I growled annoyed and he scratched the back of his head while mouthing an apology. I sighed and shifted my legs so Naruto would plop on my bed and got up.

“I was wondering if you’d like to train with me.” He smiled and I thought about it for a second. I’d need blood in a little while, but I wasn’t even hungry. I would also most likely get into trouble too, because Mom never even sleeps and she could be right outside my door listening to Naruto and myself… or she could be gone already. She told me when she got home last night that she had a mission in the early morning. Why not? I nodded at last and Naruto silently cheered.

I opened my closet and searched for some good training clothes. I found some and when I turned back to Naruto, he was lightly blushing.

“What?” I asked. He looked like he was a deer caught in a headlight.

“W-well… where are you going to change?” he stuttered and I then noticed that if I went outside this room I could be caught. Naruto must’ve realized that before me. I turned my head sideways and thought of something, anything.

“In here…” I mumbled. His whole head turned red. “Turn around, and if I catch you peeking, I’m snapping your neck.” I threatened and he cringed. He quickly turned around and covered his eyes with his hands. I smiled and went to take off my pajamas. I slipped on a black wife beater and a pair of dark gray sweatpants. I tapped Naruto as I passed him to put on some shoes. He slowly took his hands off of his eyes and smiled when he saw I was dressed.

I stuck on a dark gray hoodie that was stashed under my bed and opened the window wide.

“Hold your breath until we get to the gate.” I whispered.

“Why?” he asked in a low voice also.

“Mom can sense your presence by your heartbeat.” I answered and he nodded. He took a few deep breaths and jumped out of the window, silently landing on the ground and sprinting to the gate. I jumped too and landed with a small quiet thud. I ran after Naruto and saw him trying to catch his breath at the gates. I laughed.

“It wasn’t that long that you had to hold your breath!” I exclaimed and he shot me a look.

“Well that’s because you don’t have to breathe!” Naruto was the only one who knew my dirty little secret. I grinned at him.

“Yeah, but I do anyway… sometimes.” We both laughed and jogged to the training grounds. When we got there, I started to do pushups and Naruto started doing sit-up’s.

“Can you do any jutsu Taintie-chan?” Naruto asked and I slumped my shoulders.

“No, I can’t even throw a kunai right. Remember earlier?” I pointed out and he grinned.

“I can help you!” he announced and I smiled excitedly.

“Sure!” I agreed and he took a kunai out of his pouch. We went to a tree stump that had a red X painted on in three different places and Naruto showed me all the steps of throwing a kunai, from what my stance should be to how to hold it.

I didn’t even notice the sun rising and two pairs of eyes watching us; my parents.

“Honey, it’s time for breakfast. Naruto can eat with us too.” Moms’ voice rang through the air and Naruto and I froze.

“You think they found out?” Naruto asked me quietly and I shrugged not knowing. Mom laughed.

“Yes, we knew, in fact I watched you the whole time.” She answered us and both Naruto and I anime fell. I sighed and turned around to face the ‘rents.

“Come on Naruto-kun, time for breakfast.” I said and he nodded slowly. We both walked towards my Mom and Dad and the four of us went home to eat some food.