Uke!DeidaraxSeme!Male!reader part 1

Deidara is an 19 year old guy but as you might not know, he's lonely. With no partner by his side he determines to have y/n become his own partner.

As y/n walks down the forest of trees of the hidden leave village he has an extinct that something is wrong. He ignores it and continues to practice his taijutsu as usual. He sensed a presences with him. Two ninjas to be exact.

Y/n suddenly dashed to the gates to the leaf village. He was just a few feet away from the gates but he heard footsteps behind his trail. He looked directly in front of him. He dashed left and right trying to confuse the enemies but they knew what I was doing.

Y/n was concentrated on them that he tripped over a twig and fell and hit his back and head on a rock and fell unconscious.

Deidara's POV
Pain told us to get this ninja called y/n I think. The minute I saw him he was really cute. He had brown messy hair and green emerald eyes. Also he had dimples.

We chased him and he fell over and went unconscious. Me and Tobi took him back to the lair.

Back to normal POV

I woke up to a strange place. I opened my eyes and instantly jumped. I hit my head on a really hard surface. I looked around and I was at a glass box apparently.

I looked around and there were different ninjas. They looked like a god damn "squad goals" thing.

There was a shark boy, a puppet, a lollipop, a crow, a plant, a punk , a paper, a stitched man, a jashin and a cute Blondie in the corner.

I looked at them confused until the punk one cleared his throat. "Y/n. We are the Akatsuki. As you might already knew that. We request you to become one of us. You got great skills we can use you as to defeat the tails". He said with all seriousness.

He opened the box and let me go and I realized I was only wearing boxers. Embarrassing ~. I stood up and shook his hand. I agreed to join. I was bored at home anyways.

He assigned my partner to be the Blondie. He started to blush for some reason. Oh well I'll have to deal with it~

This is only part one so there will be more~ anyways this xreader is dedicated to @deidara199 Thanks for requesting! Check them out!