Seme!Gaara x Uke!Male!Reader

"Y/n!!" Ino and Sakura screamed. They both pulled me into the house. I laughed. "Thank god you came!" They both squealed. Every time I came to a party for some reason it always lighten up the room.

They pulled me to the food court to eat. I was about to take some chips but chouji took them first. "Hissss~!" He hissed at me. I put my hands in defense and backed away. I backed away too much and I hit someone in their chest.

"S-sorry" I stuttered. I didn't bother looking who it was. I went to find a certain person.

Some time later I found her. "Hi" I said. She blushed and smiled at me. "H-hi" she stuttered. I ignored it. It was Hinata. She's like my best friend. We talked and talked. For some reason today she seemed off. Other days she would talk and talk like no one was around but today all she did was blush and nod.

"Hinata are you okay?" I asked. Her. She immediately turned red and nodded. I shook my head okay, and kept talking about anime with her.

I looked around the room. There was a snack bar, couch(A.K.A Shikamaru's paradise), spin the bottle, and of course a closet. All you hear is chatting about random stuff at the same time. I could barely hear my own voice.

Hinata scouched closer to me. "Hinata?" I asked her. She was extremely close to me. I mean really close. I already had eyes for someone else. She turned to look at me straight at my eyes.

She came closer and closer. I panicked. "Uhhhh.....Hinata what are you-" I felt lips crash onto mine. I froze. Hinata was red and her eyes were closed. Mine were opened and were mixed with emotions; disgust and horrified.

I instantly pushed her off of me and I noticed everyone was looking towards us. "Hinata?! How could you?!" Yelled ino while she ran towards me and helped me get up. "Yeah Hinata. You knew y/n was gay. You can't just kiss him like that" Sakura hissed. They both lead me to the bathroom to wash my mouth and face.

"Its okay, y/n" Sakura said. "How did she just do that?" I asked them. They look at each other and said "you know she had a big crush on you. And I think she couldn't just hold it in" they said. "But she knew I was-" they cut me off. "We really don't know".

I sighed and we all left to go back to the party. Sakura got up to a table and yelled. "Attention!! Y/n is gay!! Here that!! Only men can control this guy!!" And she pointed at me. I blushed red and saw some girls growl and guys whistle.

She got down. "There". Ino went towards Hinata and told her I was gay an all and Hinata nodded. She went up to me and said "I'm sorry y/n-kun!" And she ran away somewhere. I felt guilty. I don't know why though. I got bored and went towards a certain red head male.

"Hellur!" I yelled. "Who the fu-" he turned around and faced me. "Oh its you" he said. I nodded. "Soo what do you want?" He asked. "Oh nothing...can we be friends??" I asked. He shrugged and nodded. "YAYY!!" I yelled. I hugged him by his waist and smiled.

"Wanna hang out?!" I asked him when I let go of him. "Umm like right now??" He asked. "Duhh!!" I said. I took his arm and went outside. It looked kinda dark even though its not that late.

We sat down the steps. I looked up and the clouds looked gray and was about to rain a lot.

"So were just going to stay here?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed. "What your name?!" I asked with a little too much excitement in my voice. I looked at him with my big eyes and smile. He blushed and said "Gaara. Yours?" He said. I gasped and said "y/n! I love your name its cool to say it! Gaaaarrrrruuuuuaaaaaaa!!!" I sounded out his name.

I kept sounding his name out having fun by myself when he came in.

"Y/n huh? Yyyyyyyyy/nnnnnnnnnnn heheh" he said. I laughed with him until we were both looking at each others eyes. I kept smiling and his eyes were sparkling and had a tiny pink blush.