Shino Seme! x Uke! Male! reader

[ p.s- stop reading and read this! You know I've haven't been posting in so long its cause school is a whore for me. Looking for me when I don't want it right now. Then um personal shit and how a classmate made fun of transgenders and him getting a lecture in front of everyone.

My friends also argued along my side. And he stood there dumbfounded and he quote on quote said "I can assume your gender whenever I want! You're a girl cause you are one period!" I got so fed up that all of us talked back.

Of course because most of my friends know I'm trans and I took a big ass offense on that. But it was okay I guess (SARCASM).

anyways that's how school is I guess and btw I don't do a lot of qotd so ima start doing those.

Qotd: what did you eat today?
Aotd: some burned ass barbeque at school and some bomb ass ravioli.

Okay back to the story ]

Shino walked home with a bruise on his lip and some dried blood on it as well. He didn't bother cleaning it since his mother always cleaned them herself.

He saw the familiar path he would always take to go where he needs to go. But then he suddenly got nervous when he heard yelling.

He quietly looked to his left and saw y/n almost pushed off from the sidewalk into upcoming cars.

He heard y/n yell back to the person who seems to be his mother? shino doesn't know so he stays debating whether to call him over or running to him.

Both of those actions are life risking. He took the running over there. He zipped up his jacket and fixed his glasses and ran not caring if cars stopped.

He alsmot flew in front of a blue care and the person began honking ridiculously. He scoffed and made his presence clear.

"Grab it or loose it miss" he dragged the miss, and the lady stopped yelling. "Who are you! Oh wait are you his gay boyfriend who loves cock up their ass!" She yells and y/n starts to cry in embarrassment.

Shino huffed and said "and what if I do? Nothing wrong. Now leave him alone or else I'll call police. Child abuse. I see those marks right there don't think I don't!" Shino said with confidentiality talking back to an old woman.

she kept nagging and he took y/n arm and he interlocked them and walked away. "You're coming home. In hell you're coming back to that hellhound"

Y/n smiled and wiped his Tears. Then he frowned again. Shino cleared his throat to make him continue. "Forget about what she said of Me being gay okay-"

"Its cool. I'm too. Don't worry about it!" Shino said. Y/n couldn't stop smiling and hugged shino sideways. Shinos glasses became fogged because of his red face.

they walked to his home and his mother was waiting outside. She had a phone and kept dialing a number. When she noticed shino and the boy she ran to them both, y/n being a stranger to her after all.

"Oh shino! I was so worried about you baby! Who's this oh no look at his face! What happened- no let's go inside boys!" She said patting shinos head then touching y/ns. He leaned to her touch like a cat and his mother smiled.

She pulled the two boys inside. She sat both of them in a stool and she wiped away their sweat and dried blood.

She made a bowl with sliced fruit in it and added salt, lemon and cumin. She mixed it around and gave some apple juice and let them go to shinos room.

Yes, they are in highschool and they still eat fruit. Its because shino is only child and she lost a baby when it was born so she sure wants to take care of shino.

"Door open!" She yelled and shino groaned and let the door creak a little. He sat at the bed y/n joined as well.

"Can we watch something like a movie?! Also may I stay here for a while since my mother..."

"Stay as long as you want kiddo" shino said and y/n started crying and he didn't know what to do. He opened his arms and y/n joined in and hugged him tightly.

Shino for once had found someone he would care for. He always wanted to protect a lost soul and he finally found one.

He wants to protect him and regain his life back. He set up a movie inside the fort they did. They laid on their stomachs propped up by their elbows and ate in laughter.

They watched a scary movie but then a comedy. Y/n seemed rather cold even when he had a big blanket. Shino smiled and let y/n be under his arm.

"Damn you're so kindhearted!" Y/n said snuggling closer.

Shino smiled and watched the screen.

"Damn I'm the lucky one here having you by my side"

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I said if you could pass an apple"

"Oh! Here!"

"....thanks....."

Guess who's back! Look at me using the same excuse. Fuck me man. Also I wanted to include a pic of me to like keep updated this book.

I KNOW UGLY AF

anyways thanks for reading.

Vote please and check my other books.

Need someone to talk I'm right here!