Seme! Pein X Male! Uke! Reader part 2

Cause people said they wanted a Part two so here you go.

Pein kept leaving hickies down my hot steamy body.

I kept moaning his name in pleasure. I was in pure heaven. The hickies he's leaving are going to be hard covering, at least there worth it. He trailed back up and kissed my neck at the side that makes me moan.

"Pein!" I moaned when he sucked at the part that makes me moan.

A kitten like sound came out my mouth.

"Your so cute you even moan like a kitten. After I'm done with you, your not gonna be that innocent y/n!" He said winking at smirking. Making me turn bright red.

He stroked his pee pee making it able to go inside me easily. Nervousness came over me.

He laid his lips on top of mine so they won't be lonely.

He grabbed my thighs massaging them to relax me a little bit. He slipped in harshly making me throw my arms around his neck. My nails scratching his back.
"fuckkk--- pein~ it hurttss!!" I screamed as tears fell down my face.

Pein shushed me and kissed the corners of my eyes, nose and cheeks to sooth me from the pain.

He entered me completely. My eyes were shut and I focused to get used to it and pein waited patiently.

I nodded to him and he took it all out and smashed in hard. "FUCK SHIT!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Its okay don't worry I'll be slow...for you" he said to me. When he says stuff like that makes me just cum on the sheets.

He kept thrusting in hair sticking to any sides. Our steamy bodies on together. Connecting like puzzle pieces.

I moaned every time he took out and pushed back in with all force. His hand graced down to my pee pee and stroked it. I bit onto my finger to contain any further moans.

I heard a click sound and a rude guest just came in without knocking.

"OH SHIT ABORT!! ABORT!! FUCK THIS!!" It sounded like hidan's and he ran out slamming the door.

It ruined the whole mood for me. But pein just smiled and laughed making me giggle then pain shocked through my whole body. "I thought we were done?!" I yelled at him.

"Not even close y/n~" then he slammed in harder making me shudder.