seme! Master! reader X Uke! Lee

"Lee faster!" I yelled at him. He continued to punch the oak tree. "Yes master" he said and went faster then before. I nodded in agreement and sat down on the grass.

Hearing Lee's grunts.

After 15 minutes of practicing I called him over to me. He panted and slowly walked over to me. I patted the grass next to me.

He just dropped down to the floor. I'm his master. I'm 17 and he's 15.

Ive had a crush on him since might gai introduced me to him.

I sniffed and stared up at space.

"What are you thinking about master?" Lee said with stars in his eyes.

I chuckled and said "nothing as usual" he grunted and sat back.

I thought about life as always. What if this was all a dream and when you die you wake up from the dream?

I started to wonder off until lee pushed me back to the grass.

I yelped and lee had his hands on my chest and giggled. I laughed as well.

We laughed until we had tears down our cheeks.

My laugh slowly faded and my eyes were glued to lee's rosy lips.

I did something after this. The thing that was about to change my whole fucking life.

I stayed still. And asked.

"Can I kiss you?"

He stopped laughing at sat up as well as I did.

He started to blush bright red.

"I...guess!"

"Cool" I smiled and slowly brought my hand to his chin and tilted towards me.

He closed his eyes but I snickered and he giggled. Thats when I caught him off guard and kissed him. He squealed against the kiss. And my tongue touched his teeth and tongue.

I pulled away and he covered his face with his hands.

"Your tongue is soft" I said with a smile.

"Wahhhhh!!!!????"

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, I haven't had inspiration. Also I've had hard times and shit I'm so sorry! But just so you know, I'm gay. Has nothing to do with this book. I'm sorry I'll try to be update this book as much as I can.