Seme! Pein X Uke! Male! Reader(fluff)

"Peeeeeeiiiiinnnnnnn I'm bored!" I whined my arms dangling from our shared bed.

He hummed in response and continued to write on his tiny diary thing.

I huffed. I tried to entertain myself by messing around with hidan's scythe, but he too can be dangerous.

I stood up pushing the sheets away from me, fixing my hair and big shirt. I only had boxers under the shirt.

I headed to the lounge. I guess I'll eat something.

I ran down the stairs to the lounge and saw itachi and kisame.

I smiled and greeted them. "Good evening crow and shark!" I yelled and walked to the kitchen.

I first looked at the counter to see if there were some leftovers. Not to cause complex I just opened the fridge. There were the usual: old takeout Chinese.

I shrugged and took it out and microwaved it.

When it finished I took it out got chopsticks and headed back up.

I opened the door and pein stopped writing in his diary thingy. He was laying asleep, as it seems, and I walked over to my side and sat down comfortably with half of my body covered with the maroon color blanket.

I ate silently, not quite though. My slurping could be heard from miles.

Pain sat up at the sound and rubbed his eyes. "Can I have some?" He asked with his raspy voice. How could he be that asleep and get a raspy voice? I was gone for at least ten minutes. We'll the author is too lazy -///-

"Ohhh.....ummm....I don't have much left though" I told him and showed him my half empty carton. He took my chopsticks and got a noodle to his mouth. I was about scream at him for getting my food without permission but he slipped the noodle to my mouth.

He stared deep at my eyes with his rinengans to my (f/c/) orbs. I was deep red for how close he was. He began to nib at the noodle and I mimicked the act.

Until we were close I closed my eyes shut waiting for the compact. But it never came.

I opened my eyes and the noodle was hanging from my lips downward and a pein currently eating the carton. I huffed and slurped the noodle crossed my arms and sat the other way, my back towards him. He finished the carton and wrapped his arms around my waist. "C'mon y/n your not mad at me are you?~" he cooed. I groaned and kept a pout. He turned me and he smashed his lips to me. His soft tender lips. His right hand went to grace around my ear and neck, the other was at my waist.

I moaned against his lips making him smirk and he roamed his hand under my shirt onto my boxers. I gasped and pulled away from the kiss to cover my moan. My face was beating red from the touch. Pein smirked and ran his hand more below and groped me.

I moaned in pleasure. I covered my mouth. "Pe-in!~" I moaned. He lifted my face with his finger.

"I want you to scream my name like that...ten times louder my dear~"

Part 2??!?!?!!!?!?!?!