Chapter 2 = The Boys

Turtle-Chan's POV

Turtle-Chan woke up with a yawn, she expected to be in the woods, covered in mud and dried blood. Turtle-Chan slowly crawled out of the giant bed and walked over to the body sized mirror on the door. Turtle-Chan was wearing a purple nightgown. She doesn't know where it came from but it was comfortable. Turtle-Chan saw in the mirror a brush on the small bedside table next to the bed (ironic right). Turtle-Chan started to brush her long hair. She never usually brushed her hair and believe Turtle-Chan, it's hard!!! Turtle-Chan yelped in pain as she found a knot. At that moment in time Aphmau-Senpai stepped into the room and saw Turtle-Chan's struggle. She quickly took out the brush that somehow got stuck in the knot and slowly the knot disappeared. Then Aphmau-Senpai gently brushed Turtle-Chan's ears and tail. Turtle-Chan's tail swayed in happiness as Aphmau-Senpai started to scratch behind one of Turtle-Chan's ears while brushing the other one.

"Aphmau!!!!! Breakfast!!!!" Turtle-Chan heard Katelyn-Sama yell from downstairs. "Coming!!!" She replied. "Turtle-Chan! After you get dressed come join us!!"

"Of course Aphmau-Senpai!!!" Turtle-Chan said happily. Aphmau-Senpai left the room and Turtle-Chan quickly dressed and bounded down the stairs. Turtle-Chan's amazing nose caught whiff of pancakes and as you would guess, Kawaii-Chan was making pancakes!!!

(Time skip by the awesome pancakes Kawaii-Chan made!! Yum!!!!)

Aphmau's POV

We were now watching Netflix so we could all spend time together. With the new member Turtle-Chan. Suddenly the doorbell rang and the first one up was Turtle-Chan. She walked to the door and opened it. She peeked her head out. I knew this was turning out to be bad.

Turtle-Chan's POV

Turtle-Chan opened the door to see 4 males at the door. They were way taller than Turtle-Chan. One of the males with silver hair quickly grabbed Turtle-Chan's hand and kissed her palm. Turtle-Chan could feel anger bubble up inside her. She yanked her hand away and punched him in the face. Luckily her was bent down so she got a clear shot.

"Turtle-Chan doesn't like casanovas!!!!!" Turtle-Chan yelled looking at the man. She knew they weren't gonna get along. Aphmau-Senpai walked up behind me and put a hand on Turtle-Chan's shoulder. Turtle-Chan looked up to Aphmau giving off a huge smile. She gave Turtle-Chan a thumbs up with her other hand. Turtle-Chan was now completely confused.

3rd person POV

By now the door was wide open and Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan were behind Aphmau. Katelyn, Dante, Laurence, and Garroth were laughing their asses off as Travis got up off his ass and rubbed his nose.

(T= Travis

D= Dante

A= Aphmau

K= Katelyn

KC= Kawaii-Chan

TC= Turtle-Chan

G= Garroth

L= Laurence)

T= "What was that for brat!!!"

TC= "Turtle-Chan is not a brat!!!!" Her ears and tail twitched in anger.

T= "Says the 10 year old!!"

TC= " Turtle-Chan is not 10, she's 19!!!!!!!!

T= "Like I believe that!!!!"

KC= "Travis-Kun please stop!!"

T= "Why should I? This midget started it"

K= "Knock it off"

TC= "Turtle-Chan will show you what a midget can do!!!"

Turtle-Chan punched him in the face again, but because of her height disadvantage it barely made an impact.

"I've had enough!!!!" Travis yelled. He threw Turtle-Chan over his shoulder and walked into the house and to the basement door.

"Travis!!!! Put her down!!!" Aphmau yelled yanking on his arm. Turtle-Chan kept kicking in his grasp.

"Dude knock it off!!!" Dante yelled from behind Aphmau. Travis opened the door and closed it and locked it behind him. He took her to one of the podiums that held the basement up and grabbed a stray rope from inside one of the boxes. He put her down in front of the podium. He tied her hands behind it and used the rest of the rope to wrap around her waist to make sure she couldn't move. Then he grabbed duck tape and ripped a piece off and put it on her tiny, pale mouth. Turtle-Chan could here everyone banging on the door. Warm tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Now you're quiet." He mumbled walking away. He opened the bottom stair and took out the basement keys. He left the lights on as he opened unlocked it and walked out and locked it behind him. Turtle-Chan could hear people yelling at him to open the doors. Then she heard the front door slam.

"Turtle-Chan!!!! Don't worry!!!! I texted Aaron and he's coming over. He has a spare key. Hang on!!!" Aphmau said through the door.

A few minutes later Turtle-Chan heard the front door open and keys jingling. The door opened and Aphmau and Katelyn were the first down stairs. Katelyn took out her pocket knife and cut the rope.

"This is gonna hurt a little. You ready?" Katelyn told her in a reassuring tone. Turtle-Chan nodded and Katelyn ripped off the duck tape. She yelped in pain and fell into Katelyn's arms crying. Katelyn patted her back and handed the sobbing girl to Kawaii-Chan. Both Aphmau and Katelyn stormed out of the house. After Travis.

Later on they found out that Michi was behind the "prank" after her potion wearing off when Aphmau and Katelyn started questioning her. Travis was actually out of town. Visiting a family friend. Katelyn dragged Michi back to the house and made her apologize. Then kicked her out of the house with her mumbling something about not being any fun.

"Well now that that is solved and Turtle-Chan has calmed down let's do introductions." Aphmau said happily.

(Same key as last time just without the T for Travis)

D= "Sup. I'm Dante!"

G= "Nice to meet you. I'm Garroth."

L= "It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful young girl! The names Laurence!"

TC= 'hisses'

Everyone laughed at Laurence's reaction. Turtle-Chan regained her composure and spoke clearly,

"Turtle-Chan is happy to meet you all. And just for your information Turtle-Chan is 19. Not 10!"

"Understood" all three boys said in unison which made everyone laugh. Soon enough Turtle-Chan joined in to. After that the boys left and the day went back to watching Netflix. Everyone was happy! But that would all change soon enough.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX So what do you guys think. Turtle-Chan was Bord and kept writing random stuff so she hopes this chapter is to your liking. 1139 words. Yay!!!!!! Please tell Turtle-Chan if the chapters are to long because she can try to make them shorter.

Turtle-Chan Out!!!!