Chapter 14 = Catastrophe!

Ashton's POV

I stared down at the edge of the inside pool. My toes slightly curled against the edge as water splashed into my feet. I took a couple of steps behind me, just for good measure.

"Alright students!" Mr.Jackson, the P.E. Teacher, yelled over the rowdy teenagers. He started about racing, but I just blocked him out. From the information I've gathered so far, in this class there's Dawn, Shelby, Malinia, Char, Vylad, Laurence, and Aaron were here from the only kids I knew. That means everyone who wants to escape that I know of is in the same place. So if we ever needed to escape this would be the class period to do it. It's the perfect place! Rowdy kids running around everywhere and the teachers not paying attention to us at the moment and probably never will. Probably only gonna start paying attention to the trouble makers.

"That's a good idea." I heard Shelby whisper from behind me, I turned my head to her and smiled. We both giggled.

"I hate this class." Malinia muttered from beside me. I looked up at her, she was nervous and whenever someone would lightly touch her she would jump. "I wish I had my sword on me." She mumbled again while looking at her bare toes. I just chuckled at her poutish behavior.

"And I hate these swimsuits!" Char said from my other side. "Dawn is lucky, she just has to get here early with her swim top and she's all ready." She said angrily, glaring as the said mermaid swam around happily. A small smile of delight on her face.

"I forgot she was a mermaid." I said in realization as she quickly swam many laps, beating the students who challenge her by a landslide. I looked down at the swim suit I was currently wearing. It was a black one piece and at the ends it had ruffles. What is up with this school and their strange uniforms. The boys just wore black swim trunks.  

"Oh look at the tiny kitten!" I girl's voice broke me from my thoughts

"Oh look at the tiny kitten!" I girl's voice broke me from my thoughts. I felt a pair of strong arms slip under my arms. I felt my body being lifted as my arms were pinned in an uncomfortable position.

"Put her down!" I heard the yells of my friends Malinia, Shelby, and Char. Struggling against a seemingly weak but powerful girl with white hair and violet eyes. I'm guessing she's the one who spoke in my ear earlier. I kicked my legs and tried to flail my arms. To pretty much no avail.

"What do you think you're doing!" I heard a familiar voice yell over the commotion. I turn my head slightly to see Aaron fighting a boy that looked slightly like Vylad, but he was different for he had brown, evil looking eyes. I felt myself being thrown and my back collided with water. Tears stung my eyes as they opened under water. I gulped in the chlorine filled water. As my vision began to fade I believe I saw a girl with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes jump into the water. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's a short chapter, sorry for that, but I'm super tired and I have something important coming up Wednesday and Thursday so I wanted to at least try to get a chapter up. Love you all!!!

Bai!!!!