Chapter 3 = Drama Around the Corner

Michi's POV

"Michi wants her diamonds!!!!!" I yelled, unhappily at this mystery man.

"You're not getting paid until I get what I want!!!!!" He yelled back, god this man is stubborn!

"Why do you even want that brat anyways. There's nothing special about her. She's a harmless runt!!"

"I need her because I want her!!!! She has powers that haven't awaken yet. And I want those powers!!!!"

"What kind of powers?"

"Powers that are more powerful than Lady Irene herself. If you get this girl I'll double your pay."

"Two stacks of diamonds!?!?!?! Michi's in!!!"

"Good, now go get that child."

I nodded and left this man's office. It shouldn't be that hard to kidnap this brat. Right? She's as light as a feather and can't fight back. This will be easy money!!!!

Next Day (cause Turtle-Chan is too lazy)

Turtle-Chan's POV

"Aphmau-Senpai??" Turtle-Chan asked standing right in front of Aphmau-Senpai.

"Whatcha need?" She asked putting in her bookmark and closing her novel.

"Can Turtle-Chan have her dagger back?" Turtle-Chan asked nervously, her cheeks turning a light pink.

"Oh, Sure! I completely forgot about it. I found it when I was cleaning up your clothes and forgot to give it back to you. Follow me, I'll go get it." Aphmau-Senpai said putting her book next to her on the couch and walking to her room.

Turtle-Chan followed behind closely. Looking at her feet. Aphmau-Senpai went to her dresser as Turtle-Chan stayed in the doorway.

"Here you go!!" Aphmau-Senpai said handing Turtle-Chan her golden dagger. Turtle-Chan happily took it and put it inside its slot in her boot. "Thank you Aphmau-Senpai!!!!"

"You know how to fight, right?" Aphmau-Senpai asked

Turtle-Chan and Turtle-Chan nodded in response.

"Maybe we can spar sometime? If you're up to it?"

"Turtle-Chan would love to!!!! Maybe she can get increase her skills!!! Turtle-Chan isn't the best at self defense." Turtle-Chan agreed happily!!!

"I have nothing to do so let's spar now! Let me go grab my sword. Meet me backyard, kay?"

"Yes Aphmau-Senpai." Turtle-Chan said as Aphmau-Senpai started digging through her closet. Turtle-Chan ran downstairs and into the backyard and waited. Aphmau-Senpai came out a couple of seconds later with her sword in one hand and a brush and green ribbon in the other. She also had her hair in a high ponytail.

"Its best to train with your hair up, keeps it out of the way." Aphmau-Senpai said walking behind me and quickly putting Turtle-Chan's hair in a high ponytail. Aphmau-Senpai walked to the other side of the yard and got into a fighting position.

Turtle-Chan grabbed her tiny dagger out of her boot and got into her fighting stance.

"Begin!!" Aphmau-Senpai yelled charging at Turtle-Chan.

3rd Person POV

Aphmau charged at Turtle-Chan and she quickly dodged to the side. Aphmau's sword and Turtle-Chan's dagger clashed together. Turtle-Chan quickly pushed all her weight against Aphmau and front flipped over her. Then she kicked her in the back of the knee and Aphmau tumbled down to the ground on her back. Turtle-Chan looked down at her with with triumph.