Chapter 4 = The First Day!

Aphmau's POV

"Turtle-Chan!!! Wake up!!!!! Your interview is soon!!!!!" I yelled shaking her like crazy!!!!!

"What!!!! Aphmau-Senpai!!!! Turtle-Chan asked Aphmau-Senpai to wake Turtle-Chan early!!"

"You got 2 hours. Go jump in the shower. I'll wash your clothes. We need to go shopping or something. You have no wardrobe." I said as the girl bolted toward the bathroom.

"Ya ya sure. Sometime we can go shopping. Turtle-Chan has no time to waste!!!" She yelled through the bathroom door as I heard the water turn on.

"Turtle-Chan I need your clothes!!!" I yelled before she had the chance to jump in the shower.

"Oh ya. Thanks Aphmau-Senpai!!" She said opening the door a crack and handing me her neatly folded clothes.

"Kay!! Hurry up!!!" I yelled running into the basement and throwing her clothes in the washer. I grabbed my phone and texted the clothing expert. Cadenza

A couple minutes later I had a yellow and green dress on her bed and I heard the shower turn off. I quickly ran out her room and into mine.

"Aphmau-Senpai? Where did this come from?" She asked completely confused. I could hear her moving around. Probably putting it on.

"I texted my friend Cadenza that I had a clothes emergency. I gave her a picture of you and she came over with this dress about a minute before you got out." I replied as she walked out if her room. I squealed. She looked so adorable!!!!! (Picture at the top)

I handed her socks and her combat boots. She slid her dagger in its slot and we rushed into my room. I brushed her hair, ears, and tail and we rushed out the door.

(Time Skip brought to you by Turtle-Chan's adorableness)

Turtle-Chan's POV

Somehow Aphmau-Senpai and Turtle-Chan got to the cafe on time. Aphmau-Senpai introduced Turtle-Chan to the manager and rushed to the back to put on her uniform.

"Let's see your name is Turtle-Chan, you're 19, and you have a rare condition that when you were 10 you mysteriously stopped growing." The manager walked around Turtle-Chan and squealed in delight. Which made Turtle-Chan cover her ears.

"We've been looking for another cute face and your perfect! Come to the back and let's get you set up. You'll do fine without training, right?" She asked looking back at Turtle-Chan and Turtle-Chan nodded. The manager smiled. When we got to the back she grabbed and extra small forest green and white maid outfit and asked Turtle-Chan to change into it. When Turtle-Chan was finished the manager put Turtle-Chan's hair in high pigtails with green ribbons and a maid crown on Turtle-Chan's head. She handed Turtle-Chan a notepad and pen and pushed her out the door.

"Good luck Turtle-Chan!! By the way, the names Shelby!!! It was nice to meet ya!!" She said walking back to her post at the front of the store.

"Excuse me Miss, we are ready to order!" Turtle-Chan heard a man say from behind her.

"Yes? What may Turtle-Chan get for you three?" There were three men. 1 with blonde hair, 1 with purple hair, and one with red hair.

"Aren't you too young to work here?" The man with the red hair asked.

"Turtle-Chan is actually 19." Turtle-Chan responded. The three men looked at each other and smirked.

"I would like a slice of blueberry pie."said the man with blonde hair and Turtle-Chan quickly wrote it down.

"I would like a slice of cherry cheesecake."said the man with purple hair, "and I would like a piece of the chocolate cake" said the man with red hair.

"Kay! Turtle-Chan will be right back with your orders!" Turtle-Chan said while taking their menus and walking away. Turtle-Chan gave the order to the chef and a couple seconds later all three desserts were on a tray. Turtle-Chan walked back to the table and handed the men their deserts.

Holding the tray in front of her with both hands she asked "is there anything else Turtle-Chan can get for you?" Turtle-Chan asked tilting her head to the right a little.

"Yes, I would like a piece of you!" Said the man with red hair.

"Turtle-Chan is sorry but she doesn't understand what you mean sir?" Turtle-Chan questioned. She saw Aphmau-Senpai watching her out if the corner of her eye.

The man grabbed Turtle-Chan's right wrist with his left hand roughly and pulled her toward him. Turtle-Chan could smell alcohol in his breath.

"Excuse me sir would you please let Turtle-Chan go!" Turtle-Chan said sternly struggling to pull her hand away. He gripped her wrist tighter and Turtle-Chan winced in pain. The man then grabbed the tray out of Turtle-Chan's other hand and raised it up. Aphmau-Senpai saw what was going on and rushed over. She grabbed the man's wrist.

"I would appreciate it if you let her go!" Aphmau-Senpai said angrily. She yanked the tray out of his hand and he pushed Turtle-Chan away and she fell to the floor. Shocked. Aphmau-Senpai handed Turtle-Chan the tray.

"Now may you and your friends leave the cafe and never come back." She said quickly shoving them out the door.

"Are you okay?" Turtle-Chan looked up to see Shelby-Chan holding her hand out.

"Thank you Shelby-Chan! Turtle-Chan is fine." Turtle-Chan said taking Shelby-Chan's hand and was picked up off the ground.

"You think you can still work?" Shelby-Chan asked.

"Yep!!! No problem here!"

"Good because I have a special request for you!" Turtle-Chan was confused at Shelby-Chan's answer. Aphmau-Senpai walked back in and she looked at Shelby-Chan and Shelby-Chan nodded. Aphmau-Senpai walked away to go back to work and Turtle-Chan was dragged on a stage by Shelby-Chan.

"Kay guys!!!! Today we have a new maid and as tradition she has to sing a song. "Turtle-Chan's eyes bulged out of her head. Shelby-Chan handed her a microphone and put on a song that Turtle-Chan knew instantly.

(Play song now. Turtle-Chan's not gonna put in the lyrics seeing that its midnight and she's tired)

Everyone applauded and Turtle-Chan was filled with joy. The cafe closed and everyone patted Turtle-Chan on the back for a job well done.

"Turtle-Chan, can you come here for a sec?" Turtle-Chan heard Aphmau-Senpai say from the other side of the cafe. "Hold this tray and look into the camera." Aphmau-Senpai said handing her a tray with one hand and holding her phone in the other.

Turtle-Chan put the tray under in front of her holding it with both hands. Turtle-Chan looked at the camera and Aphmau-Senpai snapped the photo.

"Thanks Turtle-Chan!!" Aphmau-Senpai said taking back the tray. "You can go change and I'll be back out to walk home with you in a sec." "Okay!"

Turtle-Chan went to the back room and changed back into her dress and put her hair back down. She walked out and a couple of minutes later Aphmau-Senpai came back dressed and ready to go. We walked out the door and towards home.

3rd Person POV

They still haven't noticed the cat girl watching them everywhere they went. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So Turtle-Chan was Bored and couldn't go to sleep so she updated this. Now she's gonna go to sleep.

Word Count = 1291

words

Turtle-Chan Out!!!!