Chapter 11

Ashton's POV

The bell ring and the monotone teacher spoke up between all the students chatting on their way out I the classroom.

"Go to your 2nd hour!!"

Char, Shelby, Dawn, Malinia, Aaron, and I hustled out of the classroom.

"What do you got next Ashton?" Char said bending down to my height. Which bothered me slightly. I dug around in my left jacket pocket. I felt the handle of my dagger and quickly switched to my right. I pulled it out of my schedule and unwrinkled it over my skirt. I felt the paper slip from between my fingers as Char sneakily grabbed it from me.

"Crap. You have writing next with

Ms.Smith. Your lucky. I have math with Mr.John." She said handing the paper back to me. Aaron grabbed his paper and looked at it.

"Same." He said flipping his paper and showing it to her. She squealed in delight. Which made me cover my ears. She squealed again and grabbed my wrist. Pulling my arms above my head. She released my wrists and scratches behind my left ear. Making me pur in delight.

"S-s-stop it!" I said trying to hide my pleasure. Shelby looked at me. I felt her stare from behind my slightly closed eyelids.

"That's adorable!!! You're fighting with yourself." Shelby giggled. I hissed which made Char retract her hand. I sighed with relief.

"I was wondering, why are you 2 here?" Malinia asked glaring at me. "I mean, this school is for people with special abilities. So......... yeah!" She said her finger tapping my nose.

"She's a direct descendant of Lady Irene." Aaron said bluntly. I glared at him. I punched his arm hard. Not like it hurt him or anything.

"That's amazing!!!!!" Shelby said jumping up and down in place.

"What about you Mr.Mysterious?" Dawn said poking at his chest.

"I actually have no idea why I'm here." Aaron said shrugging his shoulders. I crossed my arms and slipped into deep thought.

"Oooo!!!! A Lord!!! Never met one!!!!" Shelby squealed, nodding her head in approval.

Aaron's face went a slight pink "That might not even be the reason! It was just a guess!!"

"I forgot you used to be a Lord." I said looking up at him. I remember when he told me. It was after he brought me to his couch after practice one night. Good old days! Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

"You said this school is for kids with special abilities. Right?" I asked looking straight into Malinia's blue eye. Puzzled, she nodded.

"Are there any Shadow Nights here?" I asked, hopeful for any useful answer. Aaron, finally catching my idea. Nodded his head eagerly.

"Ask Dawn. She's the Student Council President." She said pointing her left thumb at Dawn. She jumped at the sudden mention of her name. I looked at her with pure excitement. Aaron chuckled behind me and laid a hand between my ears.

"Yeah. There's a couple. Vylad, Zenix, and Sasha. Also I heard a new Shadow Knight named Laurence joined today too." She said. Her emerald eye flashing with overpowering knowledge.

My eyes bulged. Laurence is here! I hid my excitement with a cough.

"Well, we should really get to class." I said. We all nodded.

"Bai Ashton!!! See ya soon!!!" Char shouted. She grabbed the back of Aaron's and Dawn's shirt collar and bolted off at top speed to the right. I sighed and went the opposite direction.

"So.... you know that Laurence kid!! Is he cute?!?!" Shelby asked excitedly, popping up on my left. I screamed and jumped to my right. I ran into someone and luckily they caught me.

"You really need to pay attention." Malinia said, helping me back steadily onto my feet.

"We are in the same class! Anyways, tell me about this Laurence character!!" Shelby said jumping up and down as we walked towards the class.

"1, he's taken by my older sister. 2, if you really want to know figure it out yourself. And 3, in my opinion he's okay." I said counting of my fingers.

"Snap!!!" She said snapping her fingers. "There's not many cute, single guys in this school." She said as we stopped in front of a door. I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

"I heard you were forced to come here to." Laurence said giving me a grin.

"It's great to see ya!" I said hugging him. Surprisingly he hugged me back.

"Who's this Ashton?" Shelby said poking my shoulder.

"Ashton?" He whispered in my ear.

"Long story. Just call me that. For now." I whispered back. He nodded and stood up straight.

"Malinia, Shelby. This is Laurence. Laurence. This is Malinia and Shelby" I introduced pointing at them.

"Kay class. In your seats. Time to start class." Ms.Smith said entering the classroom. I sat in an unoccupied desk next to Laurence. My eyelids dropped and I fell asleep before the lesson could even start.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I've been having a huge writers block problem but I tried to update this story because I love you guys. I'm working on pictures of all the new characters she's added.

Word Count = 874 Words

Bai!!!!