Chapter 10 = SCHOOL!?!? And An Explanation

( Up above is what Turtle-Chan's outfit is in the middle of the chapter to the end.)

3rd Person POV

They gathered everyone who needed to hear this explanation. Travis, Laurence, Garroth, Dante, Zane, Lucinda (for medical support), and Cadenza who just texted Aphmau at the right time saying she finish a couple of outfits (including her old one) for Turtle-Chan. Once everyone got to Aaron's house they all day on the floor while Cadenza and Lucinda got to work on Turtle-Chan. When Cadenza finished dressing Turtle-Chan in her new but old outfit Annabelle started her explanation.

(Aa = Aaron

A = Aphmau

K = Katelyn

KC = Kawaii-Chan

D = Dante

G = Garroth

L = Laurence

T = Travis

An = Annabelle

Z = Zane

Lu = Lucinda

C = Cadenza)

An = "My name is Annabelle Mashiro as you guys may know. Turtle-Chan's real name is Ashton Mashiro. When we were younger our powers were uncontrollable."

A = "What kind of powers?"

An = "Ashton and I are direct relatives of Lady Irene. Many wanted to use our powers for evil deeds. I think Ashton changed her name because of it. One day after our parents again refused money to give us up, men cloaked in black burned down our home. Killing our parents in the process. I told her to run. I made a distraction and instead of them going after her, they chased me. Luckily I lost them. After that I never saw Ashton for 10 years. Until now if course."

G & Z = 'look at each other in wonder'

C = 'tears streaming down her face.' "My Irene."

An = "There's no reason t-" 'ears twitching.' "GET DOWN!!!"

Everyone quickly smashed their bodies in the floor as Aaron's window shattered. A woman floated above Turtle-Chan. She had dark scarlet red hair that went down to her mid back. She wore a gown that was a blinding bright blue.

"Finally, I found you. Ashton Mashiro." She said bending down and stroking her cheek, which made her shudder.

Aaron's POV

"Leave her alone!!! Don't touch Turtle-Chan!!!!!!" I yelled. Anger bubbling up inside me.

"Turtle-Chan? A ridiculous nickname if I do say so myself." The woman said staring at me with no emotion. She looked back at Turtle-Chan and whispered "A perfect addition to my collection."

"What do you mean by collection!?!?!" Katelyn yelled/asked standing up and pulling her knuckles out of her pocket and getting into a fighting stance. I followed suite with my sword and slowly everyone joined us.

"My collection of misfits of course. I collect children with abilities and take them far away from their problems. This one makes an exception though. She doesn't have any problems, but I still want her." The last said picking my girlfriend up and winging her over her shoulder.

"Put her down!!!!" Both Annabelle and I screamed. Laurence, Annabelle, and I all rushed toward her. Lucinda started to chant a spell. The woman then sprayed is all with a purple powder. We all dropped to the ground. My eyelids drooping. The last thing I saw was this woman pick up Laurence and wing him over her other shoulder. The last thing I felt was me being tossed over a shoulder and the cold air hit my face before I completely blacked out.