Chapter 12

Annabelle's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. The window was shattered and the bed was snapped in half. I sat up, careful not to set my hands on any glass, and looked around. I looked at Travis who had a slip of paper duct taped onto his forehead. Slowly everyone woke up. At the end Travis was the last one still sleeping. Katelyn looked at him pissed and smirked at the right of the paper on his forehead. She grabbed it and yanked it off. He screamed and put his right palm where the duct tape used to be.

"What the Nether Katelyn!!! Was that really nessicary???" He yelled removing his hand. She threw the paper back at him without even reading the fine print on it. He snatched it from the air and gasped.

"What's wrong girlie boy? Don't tell me another problem has started?" Katelyn said glaring at him.

"Let me see that." I said yanking the slip from his sweaty hands. "Your next, Christina Mashiro."

"Who's Christina?" Dante asked stupidly. Everyone else facepalmed.

"Our mother." I whispered, "but I thought she was dead, she died right in front of me!!!" I screamed and fell to my knees with my face in my hands. I felt hands grab my shoulders and pull me into a hug. I looked up and saw Garroth. He let me and stood up. Grabing his sword from the glass covered floor.

"If none of you have noticed Aaron, Ashton and Laurence are gone and this Christina woman wants Travis next." He said heading towards the shattered window. "Are we just gonna stand here and never see them again or shall we go get them back. That woman said she collected children, meaning she has many children locked up in that hell called a school."

"Of course we want to save them!!!! But we dont know where they are!!!" Zane exclaimed, picking up his black sword and putting it in his sheith on his back.

"I was able to stay awake long enough to figure out which direction the went." Garroth said confidently. I grabbed my katanas that somehow ended up under one side of the bed.

"Lets go then," I said jumping on the window sill. "I want my sister back."

We jumped from roof to roof going North East from Aaron's house. The direction my corrupted mother took my family.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've just been really busy packing and with school so I haven't had the time. When summer comes around and my family and I gotbinto out new home I'll be updating probably daily. Unless I have a softball practice or game. I hope this short chapter will suffice until I can update again.

Word Count = 470 words

Out!!!!