Chapter 13 = Vylad?

Ashton's POV

The shake of my shoulders woke me up from my deep slumber.

"Hey, wake up!! Class is over." A voice told me. Obviously trying to make me get up from my beautiful cat nap. I groaned and buried my head deeper into my arms. "Aaron's here" the voice whispered in my ear. At that name I jumped up and looked around the room. Not spotting him anywhere I glared at the boy who woke me up and hissed as he laughed at me.

"Laurence!!! That's mean!" I pouted, looking down at my feet. His laughter slowly stopped and he patted my head in between my ears, I purred.

"I'm sorry Ashton. But knowing you, you wouldn't have woken up any other way." he apologized, shrugging. I just sighed.

Suddenly a boy barged into the room, followed shortly by Dawn. It literally looked like she had hearts in her eyes as she followed him. Shelby looked at me and we both nodded.

'She totally likes him!' I thought. She nodded with a smirk. Dawn noticed Shelby was staring at her and blushed and looked away.

"I was told you know a person by the name of Garroth?!?!" He asked looking at Laurence. He was surprised by this boy's sudden outburst. He looked kind of like Aaron. Except for that he was about an inch or two shorter and his skin was lighter. Plus his hair was brown instead of black and his eyes were an emerald green. I looked at him, more like I studied him.

"You're a Shadow Knight too, correct?" I asked. He looked at me for the first time and smirked.

"First guess, nice!" he replied happily, "Yup! And I know your friend over here is one too, but that's not why I'm here." He waited patiently for Laurence's answer.

"Yeah, I do. Aren't you Vylad?" He questioned.

"You do remember me! If you're here Laurence than is Garroth here?" He asked, his eyes full of hope. I felt bad for him seeing that I knew his brother wasn't here.

"No, he's not." Vylad looked extremely sad at Laurence's answer, "But I know he will be coming to get us with the rest of our friends so you'll see him soon!" He brightened at this statement.

"You guys are gonna try to escape?" Shelby asked, clearly interested. I nodded and she gasped, "You have to take us with you! We don't want to be stuck in this hell hole anymore!" She said hopefully, slinging an arm around Dawn's shoulders. Dawn lightly pulled her arm off of her and only nodded at Shelby's previous statement.

"The only thing we talk about is leaving this prison." Dawn clarified as Shelby nodded in agreement. Malinia and Char rushed into the classroom at that time in rush.

"You guys! Were gonna be late for our next class if we don't hurry!" Char gasped as she ran back out of the classroom, dragging Malinia with her as the girl just started to catch her breath. She groaned as she was dragged down the hallway.

"Come on guys! We have gym next!" Shelby said grabbing my hand and dragged me down the hallway towards the girls locker room.

"How do you know that I have gym next?" I asked her as she happily dragged me.

"It's weird, but for some reason we all have gym at the same time, you're lucky you came today because it's a swimming day!" She yelped excitedly, I groaned. Someone save me now! 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm on a role today!!! I've updated this story and A Change Of Pace twice!!! Congrats to myself! I pat myself on the back! Okay, that just shows that I'm lame and lonely! LOL! Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Bai!