Chapter 15 = Vivian the Teleporter

Ashton's POV

I could hear muffled voices near. Slowly, after some time, I was able to understand the words being heard.

"What the hell were you thinking! Throwing a girl who can't swim into a pool!" I could tell that was Dawn. Her distressed voice was able to push my darkness and my eyes fluttered open. I was laying on someone's lap as many people stood around me. I could see Dawn sitting on the edge of the pool to my left. Her fish tail still in the water to keep her from transforming back. A boy about the same height as Aaron stood on my right calmly arguing with Aaron who was standing next to Dawn, glaring and yelling at him over my body.

"It's not my fault. She should've told us she couldn't swim." the boy smirking. Aaron growled I slowly got up glaring at the boy. The person I was literally using as a pillow tapped my shoulder. I quickly lost my glare and looked at her. This girl was the one who jumped into the water after me. She had the same shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. She had a slight sign of freckles on her cheeks and she refused to meet eye contact with me for more than a couple of seconds.

"Thank you for earlier Miss!" I said happily, smiling. It took a minute for her to smile back.

"N-n-no prob-lem." She stuttered with a flushed, embarrassed face "My names Vivian." She mumbled slowly reaching her hand out to shake mine.

I happily smiled and replied, "My name is Ashton! It's nice to meet you Vivian!" I said slightly shaking her hand, she nodded and retracted hers.

"Ashton! You're okay aren't you?" Aaron asked worriedly taking my hands in his. I laughed awkwardly and nodded. "Your so lucky." He said glaring at the boy. He just smirked and walked away with his two followers, the girl with white hair and the boy with brown hair and eyes.

"Aren't you Vivian?!" Shelby came bounding through the fastly dispersing crowd. "You're the teleporter everyone's been talking about!"

Vivian blushed, "Yeah, actually I was hoping to join you. Ya'know, on your mi-mission?" she asked nervously, fiddling her fingers.

"Of course!" I said happily as the bell rung saying it was time to change and get to class. "It's great to be working with you Vivian! Let's be friends, Kay?" I asked happily, jumping up and heading to the female locker room. Dawn stayed behind, saying something about being self conscious about transforming in front of others.

"Yeah." She mumbled, a small smile on her face. Shelby, Char, Malinia, and I giggled slightly as Vivian blush a bright red 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This new character is none other than viiiviii24 ! Don't worry sweetheart I didn't forget about you, I knew when I was gonna add you. Even if it was literally forever since I asked you about your character. Sorry for that. Leave what you guys think in the comments below. Love you!

Bai!!