I

Chris

I went outside to smoke a cigarette. I'm trying to quit, but it's real hard.

When I finished that shit, I went inside. She was talking to this guy. I've never seen him in my life. They were laughing and all that shit. Then she hugged him and he walked to the photographer. It looked like that guy was flirting with everyone. He gay or something?

"Hey Kae!" I said.

"Hi Chris!" She smiled.

"Who that? Why you all touchy with him?"

"He's a friend in the business. His name is Leo. And he's gay. He wouldn't go for me. And I wouldn't go for him.

"Oh hi! I don't think we've met! I'm Leo! I'm Kae Kae's coworker!" He smiled at me.

"Kae Kae? Really nigga?" I asked.

"What? We just friends." Leo smiled. 

"Karrueche! Can we talk?" The photographer asked. She nodded and walked over. I followed her ass along with Leo.

He complimented her on all her pics, and she thanked him. Then she changed back into what she was originally wearing, and we left.

"Can we finally go home now? I wanna go home." I said.

"Fine." She said.

When we got home, I jumped onto the couch and laid down.

"Can you move over please?" She asked.

"Naw." I said. I started patting my legs while looking at her, indicating I wanted her to sit on me.

She sighed, and sat on me. I had a surprise for her come in today. Trey was gon bring it in. She's been wanting it ever sense we moved in together a few years back, and I think we have the right to say I got it.

I texted him to bring it in an hour, then I put my phone away, and watched some tv while wrapping my arms around her. I had full vision of her breasts just sticking out beneath her bra. I could feel CJ springing to life. I turned her around so our chests were touching. Then I positioned her so that her crotch was was right on CJ. Then I rotated her hips so that her clit was moving on CJ. I was also grinding on her.

I lifted her shirt, and she took it off, leaving her in her bra. Then she got off me and took her sweatpants off. Then she climbed back on, and continued. While she was off me, I slid my sweats to my ankles, and I wasn't wearing any boxers underneath. I put a condom on. Then I ripped her panties off, and started the real fun. I pumped in and out of her, and she was moaning loudly.

"Don't put it all in!" She moaned.

I didn't listen to her, I put my full length into her. I was probably in her stomach by now. I kept on pumping, and her whole being was shaking. I kept going tho. She was moaning, and moaning, and screaming.

I heard a knock at the door, but I ignored it. After pumping in and out a lot more, finally, she came all over me, and the couch. By now, the door was being knocked much more loudly, and the doorbell was going. I put my sweats on, and I had a big ass boner.

Before opening the door, I allowed Kae to run upstairs. Then I opened it to reveal 3 of my neighbors.

"Hello. How may I help you three this fine day?" I asked.

"I thought we told you no more screaming." Terry said. He was that cranky old man across the street.

"Man, you can't just go fucking every bitch you see!" My man George said.