1

Hwi Im Emma Lynne Wilkinson. I 4 Ywars owld.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up from my nap. Im in my crib and i hear people talking down stairs. FRIENDS!!! Yaya. I climb out of my crib and i slowly walk downstairs. On the last step i trip and fall. I land on my butt. I start to laugh but i end up crying. Daddy runs over to me and picks me up. "Baby! are you okay sweety?" We go over and sit on the couch.

I lay my head on his chest. I put my thumb in my mouth. Daddy takes it right out. I put it right back in. Daddy grabs my hand and holds it. I whine "Wet (Let) go Dada" I hear chuckles all around the room. Skate, Derek, Hayes, Tez, Swazz are here. I smile at them. Then i concentrate on getting out of daddys grip. Hes strong!

I whine. "Emma, Talk!" "LET GO DADDY" A tear goes down my face. He finally does. i get off his lap and i go into the kitchen. Theirs a knock at the door. I run over to the door and i try to open it. I jump and jump. Someone picks me up and i open the door. Carter is at the door. I get really excited. "CAWRTER DID WOO SEE ME!!! I WOPENED DA DOWOR!!!!" I scream at him. He chuckles and nods. "Baby girl? Would you like anything to eat?" Daddy asks me. I nod. He makes me banana pancakes. I smile and eat them once their done.

 I smile and eat them once their done

Daddy gets me dressed. I go downstairs with his help of course. I run to Derek. I smile at him and he hugs me. Daddy gets a call. "BOYS WE HAVE A MEET AND GREET. Emma im going to get you a babysitter okay?" I nod. This babysitter is new i have never seen her before.

Thats the girl that comes over

Thats the girl that comes over. Daddy and them leaves. She comes over and plays with me. Then i start to cry. "SHUT THE FUCK UP." She hits me. "I want daddy!" She kicks me and throws me in the crib"

3 hours latter.

Im crying sliently in my crib. Daddy walks up stairs to me and i keep crying. I have a bloody nose and a bruised stomach. I keep crying. He turns on my light. Since Skate is really good and fixing people up he comes over to me and helps me. "Em what happened?" Daddy says "She mean. I dont like girls" They chuckle. Daddy calls the cops on her and shes arrested.

I fall asleep with daddy.

In the morning daddy wakes me up early. "NO DADDY. ME TIRED. GO AWAY" I scream. He taps my face "Dont yell at me little girl." He gets me ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to when shes 12

I wake up from smelling smoke. Ughh dad must be at it again. I get up and i get changed into

I run downstairs to see Skate, Dad, Derek, Swazz smoking then Hayes and tez just with them

"Hi dad. And others" I giggle. "Hi baby girl" "What are we doing today?" I ask them. "We can go to the mall or something if you want!" "Can we go to 6 flags or something?" i hear gasps all around the room. Derek get up and hugs me lifts me up and puts me over his head. "What the fuck?" I say. " THE FIRST GIRL I HAVE MET THAT TURNS DOWN THE CHANCE TO GO TO THE MALL. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!" He says. I giggle. "Yes we can go to 6 flags" Dad says. "Can i have a friend come over??? PLEASEEEEEEE" I beg him. He nods i run inside and grab my phone. im texting and walking down the stairs. I trip and fall on my stomach. I stay their and finish texting. i walk outside and once i get their their laughing their asses off at me. "You saw that?" I ask giggling. "You fucking fell and stayed their to finish texing!" They all burst out laughing. I roll my eyes and i go back inside. Morrigan gets here and i scream and hug her. we run up to my room. "EMMA MORRIGAN LETS GO!!!" My dad screams. I walk downstairs and they all start clapping. "You did it without falling!" Hayes says. I laugh.

We walk outside and go into my dad car. Its me morrigan derek dad and skate in his car. then the rest in swazz. We start driving their. Me and morrigan are laughing. Dad is driving. Derek is in the passanger seat. Morrigan is to my left. im in the middle skate is on the other side. Me and morrigan are laughing really hard at like nothing. Derek turns around and videos me. I take his phone and i lean over morrigan so he cant get to me easily. "HI everyone who watches this!! OBviously i stole his phone. He obvi wants it back." i giggle and he grabs it. "DADDDYYYY are we almost their." I ask him. He smirks and says yes. I reach up and i turn the radio station. i plug in my usb cord and i put on my mix tape which consits of dads music skates music and dereks. We all jam out to that. Im laughing. Skate starts smoking. Same with derek. I look out the window on morrigans side. I go on my phone. The radio is on a normal station now.

I go on twitter and i see hate. more hate. Saying im ugly. A tear goes down my face and i X out of it and i play games. "Emma? You okay baby?" Dad asks me. I nod and sniffle. Skate pulls me into him and hugs me. I get a text from a person i dont know saying:

' Hi slut. Your worthless. go and kill yourself. You dad hates you bitch. No wonder why you dont have a mom she hates you too. I would have done the same thing if i was her. just walk out of your ugly ass life.'

Tears just start going down my face. How could anyone be that mean. No one has seen me crying yet. We get their and i just run out of the car. I run to the bathrooms. I just break down. I throw my phone at the wall and it breaks. I rest my elbos on the counter and i cry. Morrigan runs in and sees me break down. "Emma!! Whats wrong??!" I dont answer her. My dad runs into the bathroom. He picks up my phone putting it in his pocket even though its smashed. He picks me up and carrys me out. Im clinging onto him tightly and he walks to the car. He puts my phone in their. He rubs my back. Everyone is around us. Im sobbing into his chest. "Baby what happened?" "This girl was making fun of me because i dont have a mom and calling me mean names and saying she would have done the same thing. Just walk out of my ugly ass like." I say. He puts me down and bends down to my hight. "Honey. dont ever listen to them! Understand that?!? You mom died when you were born! She didnt walk out of your life! Thoes kids saying that dont know anything baby!" I hug him tightly. We walk to the gates. We pay to get in and we do. I have calmed down and we walk and ride roller coasters. we eat and have fun.

Its not 10 at night and we start walking back to the car. We get in and im in the middle again and i fall asleep on skates shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma.

Long chapter!! Word count 1,301