25

I wake up in my small ass room. I get dressed in

I walk downstairs

I walk downstairs. "YOU SLUT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!!" My mom screams. She comes over and starts hitting and punching me. I hear lexi scream upstairs. I run upstairs and i see my moms boyfriend hurting and touching lexi. "STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO A FUCKING 5 YEAR OLD!?!" I scream at him. He starts punching me. "Oh Emma, i signed you girls up for school. If you tell anyone about this you will get a bad beating. Understood?" She growls. I nod.

NEXT MORNIGN
I wake up and get dressed in

NEXT MORNIGNI wake up and get dressed in

I run downstairs holding lexis hand. Mom starts hitting me. Greg moms boyfriend starts hitting lexi. I take the beating for her though. "GET YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL!" He screams. I nod and grab lexis hand and starts walking to school.

"Sissy? Why do they hit us?" She says about to cry. I look down at her. "I dont know why but i will make it better. It wont last long." I say. She nods.

I get to school. I have makeup all over. To cover up stuff. Its gym now and im not swimming because ya know makeup. But this bitch pushes me in the pool. I am so scared to get out now. My freinds are staring at me. I climb out. "Emma... What happened?" Sage asks. "Tripped. Im fine." I fake smile. They nod not believing me one bit but wont say anything.

I get home from school and greg grabs me drags me to his room and strips me. Im screaming and crying. And well you know what happed from there. He punches me and kicks me when hes done and i run to my room. I fall asleep

Next morning i wake up. i get dressed in

I walk out the door with Lexi

I walk out the door with Lexi. I text my friend to meet me at the park and fast.

"Em why arent we going to school.?" She asks. "We have to get out of that place and fast. We cant go to school and get out of the house." I say and she nods. "Em whats up?" Ryan asks me. "Were at my moms house. She has full coustdy over us. I didnt trip. She abuses us. We need to get the fuck out of that house and fast. I dont have my v-card any more thanks to her bf." I say crying. I lift my shirt up and they get pissed. We walk to the police station.

We get in and we walk up to the desk thing. "Hi. I need help." I say with tears going down my face. and my sister crying. Sage picks her up and cuddles her. They take us back into a confrence room to talk in.

"Whats going on honey?" The man asks me. "Well our mom got full coustdy over my sister and I. its not going good. She abuses us and her boyfriend does as well. He raped me and started to get my sister but i stopped him but he abused me." I say crying. "Do you have proof?" He says. I nod and lift up my shirt. and i lift hers up. He gets tears in his eyes.

"Alright. We will get men down their to arrest them. Where do they live?" He asks. I tell them. They also call my dad and his gf. They come down. I am crying and a man gives me a blanket. Ryder comes over and hugs me. "Emma! Lexi!" Dad yells and hugs us. I keep crying and shaking. "Miss, we will need to give you a checkup since they did hurt you bad. Come with us please." I nod and follow. They start taking my clothes off and i scream as loud as i can. I am now in the corner screaming and crying. My dad bursts through the door and comes over and hugs me. "Come on honey. Let them check you out."

I let them and my dad was right their with me. They get done and put my clothes back on and dad picks me up and holds me. Now daddy has coustdy over us. He walks out and we go to the car. I hug my friends and get in the back seat. I fall asleep knowing my sister and I are safe.....