22

I wake up from my sleep and i dont bother to change again. My pjs look like this

I yawn and jog down the stairs

I yawn and jog down the stairs. Already dad is all over that thing. Ugh. I walk over to dad. "Hi daddy!" I smile at him. He looks at me then looks back to Lexi. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen. Derek comes over to me and hugs me. "It will be okay sweetie." He says. I nod my head a little bit.

I go back over to my dad. "Dad can i have a friend over?" I ask. "EMMA FUCK OFF!!! CAN'T YOU SEE IM BUSEY WITH YOUR SISTER! LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO BUG SOMEONE ELSE!! GOD DAMN!!" He yells.

I turn and run upstairs.

TRIGGERING DONT READ IF IT WILL TRIGGER YOU! ILL TELL YOU WHEN ITS DONE!

I start crying and i lock my room door. I knock glass off my shelves. I run to my bathroom and grab my razor. On my last one i cut really deep. I start freaking out because the blood wont stop. I hear someone knock my room door down and i start seeing black dots. Someone knocks the door down and i see someone kneeling next to me crying. "Stay with me" Is the last thing i hear before i black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE!!!

I wake up hearing "BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEP". I must be in a hospital. I wake up and look around the room.

I see Dillon, Derek, Nate, Swazz, Gilinsky, Madison, Johnson, Riley, Kian, Connor, Jc, Cameron, Hayes, Nash, not my dad.. Nice.

"Hi babygirl. How ya feeling?" Nate says. "I've been better" I say quietly. All of a sudden the Brooks brothers, Jai, Luke, Beau come in. They give me a huge ass mother fucker teddy bear, 3 balloons, 3 huge massive hugs. I smile at them.

Luke lays next to me and i cuddle into him. "Where's my dad?" I ask no one in particular. "With Lexi getting food." Dillon says. I roll my eyes and nod.

They come back in. I have blood leaking through the ace wrap and my arm is over my hospital gown, i had my arm on my chest and forehead. Lexi comes in and screams. Hides behind my dad. From all the blood.

Tears come to my eyes. I rip the needles out of my arm grab my shorts and shirt and i go into the bathroom and slam the door. I slide down it crying.
I change into

I come out of the bathroom

I come out of the bathroom. Just my dad and lexi are in the room now. I go over and sit on the bed. The nurse comes in and puts the iv in my arm and changes the ace wrap.

"Emma, Why?!" He says trying not to yell. "BECAUSE! Why the fuck not. Right?" I say with tears going down my face. I sit up, rip the iv out... Again. and run out of the room. I'm on the sidewalk and i run into someone. I look up and i see Nate and Riley.

RILEY:

NATE:

Nate grabs me and sits me on a bench

Nate grabs me and sits me on a bench. "Wh-y di-dn't y-you l-et me d-d-ie?" I sob into nate. "Emma don't you say that ever again! We love you so much!" Riley says. "Dad doesn't.." I mumble. "He loves you alot." Nate says. "Obviously not! WHO'S FUCKING SIDE ARE YOU ON!?" I scream. I get up but Nate pulls me back down. "I'm not on anyone's fucking side! What you did was so wrong and what he did was wrong! O-" I cut him off. "I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO GO THIS FUCKING FAR! FUCK OFF!" I scream at him. I slap Nate across the face and i start running.

I get to the park and some kids are there. Mostly little but some my age and older. I roll my sleeve up and rip the ace wrap off. I throw it in the garbage. I sit on the bench and cry. Someone puts their arm around me and i look and i see a guy a little older than me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me concerned. I shake my head no. "EMMA LYNNE WILKINSON! You had no fucking right to leave that hospital. The boys and i were worried sick. LETS GO!" Dad grabs my good arm. I gave up crying. No more. Not for him.

I dry laugh. "You? Worried? Cute." I roll my eyes. "Yes i was worried! I'm your father. Of course i was worried!" He says mad. "You didn't seem to give a shit when you told me to fuck off and bother someone else. You can let go of me now." I growl at him.

"You better get your ass in the car now! I mean it." Dad says. Lexi comes running up and grabs my hand. I shake her off me. She starts crying. "GROW UP!!" I yell at her. "I'M DONE WITH YOU EMMA! YOU MADE YOUR SISTER CRY!" He yells. "She's probably not even my sister. Mom probably fucked someone and dumped the kid with you. Wouldn't believe mom. She's a slut." I chuckle. "So thats where you get it from." Dad says. My eyes turn black. Blue to black. I walk up to him and punch him across the face. "YOU FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE! YOU DON'T CALL ME A SLUT EVER!" I scream at him.

I run to the house and everyone is in. They look at me and gasp. My eyes are still black.

Dad comes in the house. He has blood going down his nose. "YOO man! What happened to you!" Nate asks. "She punched me! My fucking daughter punched me!" He says. "You should have kept your fucking mouth shut and not called me a slut. Huh? Your face wouldnt have a lot of blood going down it. Now would it?" I smirk. I go to my room and throw my blades away.

Here comes badass Emma. Better than ever...