2

I wake up in my room at 6:45 from my stupid alarm going off which means i have to go to hell i mean school. I go in my bathroom and i take a shower and do everything and i brush my teeth. I straighten my brown hair and i get changed.

I run downstairs and i see my dad and Derek

I run downstairs and i see my dad and Derek. "Whos taking me to school?" I ask. "Me" says my dad. I just nod my head. I dont really eat anything in the morning. Its like im dead. I grab my bag and i give Derek a hug. I run out to the car and i get into the front seat. 'Shit' I mumble under my breath. Forgot to do my math homework. Great. My dad gets in and starts the car. We pull up to school and he says "Bye babycakes be good today please!" I smile "Bye dad".

I walk into school. Once i do i wish i could turn around. Everywhere i see slutty pictures of me. Fake of course. Saying mean things about me. Saying i would have sex with anyone for 25 cents. Everyone is laughing at me and saying mean things to me. One guy trips me.

At lunch someone dumps their food on me. I've had it. I get up and i punch him in the face. HARD! He turns around and punches me back. We get into a huge fist fight. After 10 minutes we get pulled apart. We go down to the principals office.

E-Emma

T-Tom

P-Principal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P-What on earth happened!

T-She went at me! I tripped and accidentally spilled my food on her and she comes back and punches me!

E-Your such a fucking liar!

P-Emma Language!

E- ENGLISH!!

P- EMMA!! YOUR SUSPENDED FOR 1 WEEK FOR FIGHTING!

E- I didnt do anything!

P-Pack you bag and come back here and wait for your father!

I get up and once we leave he punches me in the face. I punch him back. Sadly the principal sees me punch him. "EMMA THATS 2 WEEKS NOW!" I groan and i get my bag. I look at the lockers. Filled with nasty things about me. I take pictures of it and i go back to the principal. I show her the photos. "Emma i cant do anything" She says. "WHAT THE FUCK! IM GETTING BULLIED AND YOU CANT DO SHIT EXCEPT SUSPEND ME?? YOUR FUCKING STUPID" I scream. I see my dad come in with a pissed off face. He signs me out and grabs me by the upper arm and pulls me out to the car. He puts me in the back seat because Derek is with him.

"EMMA WHAT THE FUCK!!" My dad screams at me

"I didnt do anything dad!"

"Then why the fuck are you suspended?!?" He sasses back

"I dont know. Im getting bullied and this boy poured his food all over me and i punched him and he punched back and we got into a fist fight. We went to the principals she suspended me for 1 week. We left so i could get my bag and he punched me so i punch him and the principal had to see so i got suspended for 2 weeks. The boy lied so he wouldnt get introuble but i would. The lockers are covered with negitive things about me and i showed the principal and she said she couldnt do anything about it. Dad please believe me!" I sob

"Emma your grounded for 1 week" He says calmly.

"WHAT? I DIDNT DO SHIT THOUGH!!" I scream

"DONT YOU SWEAR AT ME YOUNG LADY! YOUR GROUNDED IM YOU DAD AND YOU WILL DO AS I TELL YOU! YOU GOT FUCKING SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS. YOUR GROUNDED FOR 1. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE AND LAPTOP NOW!!" He screams back at me.

"Fine heres my phone and heres my laptop." I throw it at him. I run up the stairs into my room. I slam the door. I hop in the shower. I change into.

I lay down on my bed and cry

I lay down on my bed and cry. I hear a knock at my door. Its Derek and Skate. "W-w-what?" I say calmly. "Let us in babe" Derek says. I go over and unlock the door. I let them in. "Y-y-es?" They both pull me into a hug. Skate closes my door. "Why dosnt he believe me?" I say. "He dose babe" "Then why did he yell at me and ground me?" "To act tough and to teach you that fighting isnt okay" Skate says. "I know its not but i wasnt going to let them push me around like that!". I get up and leave.

I knock on my dads door. "Come in" I do. Once he sees its me he says "Go to your room. Your not allowed out untill i say so." I ignore him and i walk over. I grab my phone and i show him the locker shit. A tear goes down him face and he pulls me into a hug. "Im so sorry Emma. Im such a bad dad. I should have listined." He crys. "Stop! Your not a bad dad! Your a great dad. You just need to listien to me when i explain why i did it." "Your not grounded anymore. Were going out for dinner. Tell the boys and get ready." "Im not getting ready. Im going out in this because i just dont care." I giggle. He kisses me and hugs me. I go to my room and i tell the boys.

I get in the car and i get shotgun. HAHA. My dad is driving and the other 2 boys are in the back. "Where do you guys want to do" My dad asks. We all shout out "Chipotle" at the same time. We all look at eachother and giggle. Derek reaches up and tickles me. "STOP!" i scream and giggle. Im very tickleish if you didnt already notice that.

We order our food and eat at laugh. Fans come over and ask for pictures. My dad and everyone else takes pictures with them. Once we get done eating we pay and go back to the car. Once again i get front seat. Im just to damn good for them! I giggle to myself. I slowly fall asleep in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma.

Hope you like it! Please comment what you would like to see happen! And heart it please!!!!!! Word count is 1,057