Untitled Part 19

I slowly wake up. I stand up and i get change.\

I run down stairs and i see my dad awake

He comes over and hugs me

He comes over and hugs me. "What are we doing today?????" I ask."What ever you want babygirl." I walk over to the living room. The guys are watching a scary movie. I like them except when their are clowns in it. I am TOOOOOO scared of clowns. Sadly a clown had to pop up out of no where. I scream so loud and i run to dad.

I jump in his arm and cling onto him for dear life. "Emma your fine!" He says laughing. "Its not funny! You know im afraid of clowns." I roll my eyes.

Tez pov:

So i just got a great idea for a prank for Emma. Im going to dress up as a scary clown and scare her! Everyone is going out tonight except me and her. Perfect.

Emma's POV:

SKIP TO LATTER LIKE 5 at night. I know sorry. lol

Im upstairs and i get changed into something comphy.

I start hearing weird things coming outside my window on the balcony

I start hearing weird things coming outside my window on the balcony. I look outside and i see a face look at me i scream and i run out of the room. Something grabs me and pulls me down to the ground. Im screaming and i am face to face with a clown. I keep screaming tears start going down my face. "I have been following you for a long time Emma! I got you know! Your all mine! FOREVER!" The clown says. I hear the front door open and im screaming and crying. The clown gets off and dissappers.

My dad runs up the stairs and grabs me. I keep crying as he rubs my back.

"D-d-daddy h-hes g-g-g-oing to g-get m-ee" I cry out. "Shh daddys here, daddys got you." He says while rubbing my back. Tez comes out laughing his ass off. Everyone is in the living room. That consists of, MAGcon, o2l, derek, skate, swazz, chad, kdl, Damnitsriley( Riley), Janoskians, Dillon, and them. "What the fuck did you do to her man!" Dad says. "I scared her with the clown but i didnt mean for it to go that far.!" He says laughing. "Your an ass hole. Shes going to be up all night! Nice going jackass!" Dad says pissed off.

We walk to the living room and he sits down with me on his lap. I am still crying and clinging onto him for dear life. He just keeps rubbing me back. "Listen baby its okay. It was just tez. Its okay, no clown is here! I promise your safe. Look whos here. If their was a clown he would have to get through us before he even got near you. I promise your safe." He says softly to me.

I sniffle and Riley gets me some water. I grab it and drink some. I look up into my dads eyes. He kisses me and i turn around so my back is against his chest. I wipe my tears away and i look at the guys.

I get a genious idea and i get up and i run to tez's room. I knock on his door and i hug him. what he doesnt know is i reach over on his bed and take his phone. I walk out and i run downstairs. He was doing something else so he wont know his phone is gone. I change everyones contact so he doesnt know who anyone is. I delete all his messages so he cant figure it out. I go on his twitter i tweet "I am taking a huge smelly shit right now. In the pool! After ill eat it" " That was a good meal. Poop is healthy for you!" I go on snapchat and i take a bunch of pictures. I go on his camara and i take 400 photos. Pay back is a bitch. Lastley i hide his phone where he will never look. The cleaning closet. Im a devil. XD.

I walk back and i plop myself down on dad. "WHERE IS MY PHONE!?!?!" I hear screaming upstairs. Tez runs down and asks everyone where it is. We all say i dont know even though we all know. We looks all over and i was wrong... He actually did check their. Wow... "WHO THE FUCK CHANGED EVERYTHING IN HERE!!!!!" He screams. He looks directly at me and starts walking slowly towards me....