3

I wake up in my room. When I go downstairs still in my sweatpants and tank top. I see my dad. "Hi daddy " I say. He waves at me. "Nothing back?" I say. He shakes his head.
"What's up your ass?" I say sassy to him. He gets up grabs my arm and brings me into his room. "Emma, my mom wants custoday of you. I'm trying to figure this out. She brought me to court. I'm going to win this. I promise." I look up at him and start crying. "Why would she do this??" "She dosnt think I'm a fit father for you. She knows I smoke, swear, party, she doesn't like Derek or any of them."."She shouldn't have a say in this. It should be up to you! Your my dad!!" I scream. "Emma listen to me! Your not going anywhere. I'm not letting her get you! That's a promise. Now go get ready. Court is today"

I get ready in

I run downstairs

I run downstairs. I put on my blue sneakers. "Dressy huh?" Derek says while chuckling. I roll my eyes. I go and get a bottle of gaterade. "Guys and daughter let's go!!" My dad screams. I get into the car.
I get backseat with derek and Hayes. Skate gets front seat.

Once we get their I get out and I walk into court. The judge wants to to talk to me alone. "Emma, who do you want to live with?" The judge asks me. "I want to live with my dad." I say nicely. "Why?" "My grandma, the one who wants coustdy of me walked out of our life. She was never really in it. Now she came back in about 1 year ago. She dosent like my dads friends or the things he does." "What does he do.?" "He smokes and party's. He only does that when I'm at a friends house or someone is over at my house. He never let's me smoke or he will kill me." She nods and hugs me. "Your not going with your grandma. You and your dad are fit for each other. " she says. I smile and hug her.

I run over to my dad who's aruging with his mom. "Emma go with Hayes and then" my dad says. I walk away. The judge goes and talks to my dad and his mom. She gets a mad look on her face and my dad smiles a lot. The judge dismissed us and were free to go.

My dad comes over and hugs me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 weeks latter
Today is the day I go back to school. Great... I get up and I get dressed in

 I run downstairs and I ask my dad who's taking me to school

I run downstairs and I ask my dad who's taking me to school. Of course its him. I run out to the car.
"Be good at school today. PLEASE!!!" he begs me. I chuckle and say "maybe". I close the door and I run into school. Well not run but walk. I see all my friends. "Finally she's back" they all say. I chuckle. I go to my locker and get my first period binder and stuff. I walk to class.
"Emma Wilkinson?" The teacher says. "Here." I reply back. She's doing attendence.
Its now lunch. They serve us chicken. It fucking looks like crab. Wtf? I decide not to eat today. "Emma? Why aren't you eating? " a teacher says. "because I don't want to?" I say back but more like a question. " school policy says you need to eat something g at lunch" she states. "Well fuck school policy then. I'm not going to pay money just to not eat. That's a waste of your food and my money." I say with a lot of attitude. U walk right past the teacher and I go and sit with my friends. "Your such a badass now aren't you emma?" Gage says. I giggle and nod.

Finally school is over. I put everything away in my locker and I grab all my homework and I walk out to the front of the building. I see Skate their waiting for me. Nice.

I walk over and I throw my bag in the bag seat and I get in the front. "How was school Emma?" He asks me. "Boring. I want to get suspended again" I giggle. "Don't you even fucking dare to Emma!!" He says to me. "Don't worries about it!!" I say. He chuckles. We finally get home.

"Daddddyyyy I'm home!!!" I scream out for my dad. "He is not home." Derek says. Oh. Well... How embarrassing. "Well okay. I'm going to the skate park" I say. "Okay. Have fun And be safe" I nod and I grab my penny board.