~ 27~

I wake up and get dressed in

I run downstiars. "Dad!!! Im going skating, okay?" I yell up to him. "OKAY BE SAFE!!" he yells. I grab my penny board and go to the skate park.

Their is a bunch of guys their. Im the only girl. After a little bit ok skating i take a break. This guy comes up to me.

"Hi my name is Jakob" He says

"Hi my name is Jakob" He says. "Im Emma.." I smile up at him. He sets his penny board down and sits on it infront of me. "You are very pretty, he should hang out sometime." I smile and nod He gives me his number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 WEEKS LATTER!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J-Hey wanna go to the beach with me today?

E-Yeah!

J-Okay ill have my brother pick you up at 12?

E-Sounds good!!

"Dad? Can i go to the beach with some friends??" He nods. I run upstairs and i get dressed

 I run upstairs and i get dressed

its 12

its 12. I here a beep outside. "BYE DAD" I run outside and hop in the back. With my beach bag. "Thank you Zack!" We hop out of the car.

We get down to the beach and i lay my towel down. I slide my shorts off and i lay on the towel. "Em come in the water with meeeee" He whines. "Nah im good." I smirk. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He jumps in the water still holding me. I laugh. "Your so mean!!!" I smile. My legs are around his waste and im looking him in the eye.

"Emma Lynne Wilkinson? Will you do the honors and be my sexy ass girlfriend?" He smirks. "Only if you be my sexy ass boyfriend!" I giggle and kiss him. He grabs my butt and i gasp and he slips his tounge in my mouth. I pull away and jump down so im standing. Im 5'2 and hes like 5'8 so hes tall. I feel something on my leg and i scream and jump. He starts laughing "Em its just a fish" He laughs. I lean back into him "Its not funny" I whine. He puts his arms around my stomach i look up at him and he kisses my forehead.

1 hour in the ocean.

We start to walk out and sit on the towels. I get a call

E-Yes Nate?

N-Where are you?

E-I told dad i was going to the beach.

N-We need you home. Its Lexi

D- Fuck! MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL

E-What the fuck is going on with her!!

N-We dont know the hospital is close to the beach so hurry!

I end the call and jump up. I slide my shorts on. "Babe i have to go to the hospital. My baby sister is hurt. Come with me!" I say packing up.

he nods i slide my flip flops off because i cant run with them on because my feet are wet and it would be slippery.

We run to the hospital. "Lexi Wilkinson!" I say to the lady. "Room 145" I run to the room. We get in the room. I drop my bag and run to her bed side. "Dad whats wrong with her.!!" "I dont fucking know!!" He yells. "Honey its sissy-" "I know silly" She smiles "What hurts?" My stomach and head. "Did you fall?" "No" "Em who is this?" Dad asks. "My boyfriend Jakob" I say. "Since when" "Today!"

"Father of Lexi?" A doctor comes into the room. Dad and i stand up "Em your not her dad!" "Im her fucking sister and im going!" I tell Johnson.

"Lexi has schizophrenia. She sees things that arent really there. It is very scary for the person. Thats why her head hurts. But that will go away. She just has a stomach ache for her hurting stomach. She will need to be on pills to help with seeing things. When they are seeing things they cant move, cant talk, cant do anything. Just know." He says. We both nod. "She can get signed out anytime now!" They sign her out and leave. Jakob and I walk around town. Dad took my bag but left my shoes. We go to this little cafe. We sit down and oder coffees.

"So how are you?" He asks me. "Okay i guess" He smiles and holds my hand.

2 MONTHS LATTER!!!!!

So Jakob has changed a lot. Its really scary.

Im sleeping at his tonight. Hope it goes well. Dad thinks im at my friends house but im at Jakobs.

"Hey babe" He says with a smirk. "Hi!" I smile. "Lets go watch a movie im my room." I nod. We cuddle on his bed. We start to kiss and i sit on his stomach. He starts un doing my pants. "Babe no! I cant" He gets mad at that. "YOU CAN AND YOU WILL" He yells while punching my face. Tears go down my face. "Besides babe im not going to stick my dick in you. Just going to make you feel good."

He pulls down my pants but he ties my hands to the bed. He pulls down my underware and starts kissing me. Im crying. "Please stop babe! Jakob stop please!!" I cry out. He kicks my stomach "Shut up! Let me please you!" He yells. He starts fingering me. He slides 2 fingers into me. I throw my head back crying. "Babe it hurts stop!" I yell. He stop and grabs a whip. He starts to hit my stomach and my vagina with it. Im crying He throws a punch to my face. He stops and starts to eat me out. "JAKOB IM HOME!!!!" His mom yells. "OK!!" He yells back. I scream as loud as i can and hes still hitting me.

His mom busts through the door. Seeing me naked crying. "JAKOB! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!! YOUR GROUNDED!!!! NO BETTER YET IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!!" I get dressed and run out of the house. I go to mine and cover myself in makeup. I fall asleep.