4

~Im so sorry last chapter was short. I wrote some of it at school then when i got home i wrote more and i guess it didnt save after i published it :(~

Once i get their i try these really hard tricks. I get them good. Then i go on the pipe. I try and i do good. So i do it again. Theirs alot of teenage boys here with me. Skating next to me. I fall off my board and i flip and i land on my stomach. I slide down the cement stairs. I can feel blood just gushing. I hear footsteps running towards me. Last thing i hear is "Call 911 now!!".

I wake up in a hospital room. Just the boys are around me. "Oh my gosh! Your awake!" One boy says to me. "Yah i am. Where am i and what happened?" I ask. " Well your in the hospital first off. And you had a penny board accident." Another boy says. Just then a nurse comes in. "Hi honey, can i please get your name?" She asks nicely. "Emma Wilkinson" I reply. "Okay. Is there any way i could contact any of your family?" I nod. I pull out my phone. I let her call my dad. He dosnt pick up. I think hes in the studio. I then let her call Derek. He dosnt pick up. Ugh. I then call Swazz. He dosnt pick up. I call Skate. He dosnt pick up. Wtf. I call Hayes. He dosnt pick up. I groan in frustration. I get annoyed and i call Cameron. He finally picks up. The nurse takes my phone.

"Hi this is Amber. Emma Wilkinson is in the hospital. Please come down here" ".............." "Yep. He didnt pick up. If their is anyother way to contact him please do so." She says. She ends the call and gives me my phone back. I take a look at my face. I have stitches in my lip, My arm, and knee. The rest is just bruised and wrapped up.

20 minutes latter Cameron runs in. "Oh my god! Emma what happened baby" He asks me frantically.  "My penny board hates me?" I say but more like a question. He chuckles. He air hugs me because he knows im sore. "Wheres my daddy?" I ask Cameron. "Call the studio Baby" He says. I nod.

I call the studio and a guy picks up.

E-Emma G-guy

G-Hello?

E-Is Sammy Wilkinson their?

G-Is this a fan.?

E-No its his daughter now is he fucking their or not?!? I say very pissed off

G-Fine

S-Sammy

S-Yes Emma? He says annoyed.

E- Why didnt anyone fucking answer their phone.?

S-Dont you swear young lady.

E-YOU WERNT THEIR WHEN I NEEDED YOU!!!!

S-What the fuck are you talking about?

E- I TRIED TO CALL EVERYONE AND THEY DIDNT PICK UP!!!

S-WHY DID YOU CALL THEN!

E-IM IN THE HOSPITAL SAM

S-NUMBER ONE- ITS DAD OR DADDY TO YOU. AND SECOND WHY ARE YOU IN THEIR??

E- I GOT INTO A SKATEBOARD ACCIDENT.

S-Oh my god!!

E- Fuck you Sam. I say with alot of attutide.

S-Were coming now! Hold tight baby

E- Dont fucking call me that.

I hang up the phone. Before i know it Carter, Madison, Jack, Jack, Nash, Matt, Aaron, and now Derek, Dad, Swazz, Hayes, And Skate are infront of me. I dont look at anyone. Yes the boys are still here. I dont give a shit.

I look at my dad. "Emma listen to me" he says. "What" I snap. "Im sorry i wasnt their an-" I cut him off. "That dosnt give you the right to not just answer your phone. You always tell me to call you if i need anything. Thats so bullshit. The one time i really needed something you werent their for me!!" I say with tears going down my face. "Emma. We had to have them off." "They all werent recording with you!!! They could have answered." "We had to turn them all off Emma!!". "Fine. Sorry" I mumble. "were going on tour in 3 days by the way." He says as he storms out of the room. "Cam when can i get out of here?" I ask trying to stay calm. "Let me go ask. "Thank you boys but you can go home anytime you want now." I say nicely to them. They nod and we all trade numbers.

"Hi Emma, I hear you want to leave soon! Well you can leave once someone over 18 signs you out" Cameron goes and signs me out. He comes back and helps me to Dads car which he is waiting in. I get in the back and i fall asleep back their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma

Please heart and comment what you like or want to hear!!! Thanks babes!