9

"Emma and Hailey!! What the fuck!!!" Nate screams at us. We are both bleeding and are extremely pissed off.

"They fucking started it!!" I say.

"There is no need for violence. Emma and Hailey get in the car now!" Nate screams at us. We look at the girls evily and we walk to the car. Hailey and I sit in the back ready for screaming. Nate drives us home pissed off and speeding..

"Get your asses inside the damn house and sit on the fucking couch now!" He yells. We get out of the car. Hailey is scared as fuck while im not. Im used to this. XD

She sits on the couch and i go to the bathroom. I grab wet paper towls and walk back out. "EMMA WHAT THE FUCK!!! I SAID SIT ON THE DAMN FUCKING COUCH!!!" Nate screams. "I was bleeding and she was too. Want blood all over the couch?" I sass back. "Emma stop and sit your ass on that couch now!" He says.

I do as told and Dad comes through the door looking hella pissed. "EMMA AND HAILEY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!!!" Dad screams. "I didnt start stuff. I just finished it!!" "Emma Lynne Wilkinson! Why were they punching you and her?" He asks more calmly. "They bullied us back in when we were here for school. They came up and started beating us so obviously i wasnt going to stand their and take it!" "Hailey im taking you home and explaining to your mother what happened. As for YOU EMMA, get your ass up to your room and give me your phone. Your grounded." He says.

I hand him my phone and give hailey a hug. "We will talk more about this when i get home missy."

I run upstairs and slam my door. I lay down on my bed pissed as fuck.

40 minutes latter dad gets home.

He comes in my room and sits on my bed. "You cant do that Emma!" He says getting annoyed at me. "Dad!! What would you expect me to do! Let them beat the shit out of me and her! NO!!" I say also annoyed at him. "NO BUT YOUR STILL GROUNDED! Your coming to the event with us but staying back stage. NO coming onto stage with us or announcing people! Your grounded till we get back to L.A. Understood?" He questions me. "Yes..." I say.

"Now lets get you cleaned up" He says "I dont need your help." "FIne" He says and walks out of my room. I go over and sit on my bed and look out the window crying. "Emma get ready!"

I run downstairs and get a water

I run downstairs and get a water. "Get in the car." I nod and i run to the car. I get in the back with Swazz and Derek. "Remember Emma. No stage...  I mean it.." Dad says. I roll my eyes and i dont answer him. I just look out the window. "Emma Wilkinson! Answer me!" He says sternly. "Nothing to answer. I dont have to answer to you if i dont want to." "Emma fucking Lynne Wilkinson! You do not talk to me like that. I am your father and you will respect and listen to me! Understood?" He says. "Yes" I say while looking out the window.

Once we get there we all get out of the car. Dad dirrects me into the green room. "Sit" "Woof." I reply. He chuckles. He kisses the top of my head and leaves. I lay on the couch and i fall asleep.

They come in out of breath. I wake up from that. "Can we go now? Its been forever!!" I whine. "No. That was just the meet and greet baby" Derek says. "We have the show now. Go back to sleep. We will be back in 3 hours." Dad says. I moan and lay back down. They all hug and kiss my head and leave the room.

I get up and i use the bathroom. I sit down and i notice red in my underware. I start flipping out. 'Im dying!!!!' I say out loud to myself. SHITTT. I dont want to die grounded. I get up and notice even more blood in the toilet. I flush it scared for my life. Tears are going down my face. I look around for any type of phone. I find my dads. I see jack G number first. I call it but Madison picks up.

M-Hello?

E-Madison!!!

M-Emma? Whats wrong?!?

E-Where are you right now?

M-Nebraska with the Jack's why?

By now im sobbing the pain is so bad.

E-I need you to come to the venue! Help!! PLEASE .

I scream and cry. Of course the doors are sound proof.

M-On my way with the jacks baby.

E-Okay!

Im holding my stomach crouched down on the ground. Crying. Why do i have to die so young?

Madison and the Jacks bust through the door. They all come over to me and Gilinsky picks me up and sets me on a chair. "Emma! Whats wrong baby!" They all say. "Im dying!!!" I sob out. "What? How do you know?" Johnson says. "Im bleeding!!" I say crying. "Em its just a cut.. Your fine!" Gilinsky says. "Its not a cut jack!!" Madison takes me into the bathroom "Where are you bleeding?" She asks me.

"My underware is all red and when i go to the bathroom the toilet is red! Im dying Madison!!" I cry. She bursts out laughing. "THIS ISNT FUNNY!!!" I scream. "Emma! Chill, every girl gets it at some point in their life. Im going to take you out to the store and buy some pads and stuff for you! I change my pants and underware.

We walk out and im calming down

We walk out and im calming down. "What was wrong with her?" They both ask. "She just got her monthly." She says laughing. They make a gross face and laugh. "Its not funny! I was scared i was going to die." I giggle. "Come on lets go buy you some things." She says. They all get up and Johnson tells my dad whats going on.

Gilinsky drives Johnson is in the passenger seat and me and maddie are in the back. Once we get to the store we all go inside. The boys are with us watching. "Guys! Go wait out in the car! This is weird having you look at this!!" Mads says. I laugh so do they. They walk out of the store. Madison gets me pads and i go to change. She pays before hand but she said i needed to change now. We get back in the car and drive back their. "Madison?" I say sleepily. "Yes Emma?" "I want to stay with you. I want a girl in my life. I though i was going to die. I need a girl. At least for a little bit." I say sadly and sleepily. I can tell all eyes are on me. "Em, we will see okay? Ill talk to your dad." She says. "I WANT TO KEEP HER" both the jacks say.

We get back their and Madison is talking to my dad about it..

"Emma, We have both decided that you can stay with Madison for a little bit. You will stay with her and the jacks for 2 months." Dad says. I get up and hug him and her and the jacks. "Thank you!." I say. "Go out to the bus with Derek and grab your stuff. Jack and Jack are going on tour for 5 weeks , Mad is going with them and so will you. Then their just hanging out in L.A. With MAGcon and O2L. Okay?" I nod my head and i run and get my stuff. I hug everyone goodbye. "WE are going to facetime every night okay!?! Be good. Do as they say" "Yes daddy." "Heres your phone. Love you Baby girl." "Love you to dad. Bye everyone." I say. I get in the car with the jacks and madison.