Introduction

Just a hound from the pound, crawling out from an institution that condemns creatures like him. But the world out here will not serve him better. Besides, what can I give him that will make the choices he made worthwhile? If anything the mutt should have accepted his fate while it was given. Fighting it will only end what little humanity he has left.

LAST ONE FALLING; A Malum Fanfiction will include the following:

~Graphic Scenes/Gore

~Physical/Mental/Vocal Abuse

~Concepts of "Dog Fights"

~Use/Abuse of Alcohol/Drugs

~Aggressive/Violent Behavior

~Hybrids; Including Calum

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Preface:

Michael's POV

It was endless.

Endless pain, endless suffering, endless torture. 

But I always assured myself that I loved her. After all, I had nothing else. Nothing else going for me, and no one else

"Michael!" She snapped as she walked into our apartment. "What are you doing!?" 

"U-Um..Nothing." I shook my head slowly, I jumped off of the couch the moment she walked in. I was always on my feet around her, after all, she demanded the most out of me. "How was work, Clarissa?" 

"I don't want to hear it Michael, I know all you did today was sit on your lazy butt!" She screamed at me. I stood wide eyed, unsure of how to react. I never knew how to react, after all I was nothing to Clarissa. We used to be so much more than we are now. When I met her, she was a lot like me. Rude, arrogant, inconsiderate but when we met it was like one of those love-stories we all knew. Although there was never a good ending. 

Now, I was with Clarissa with no way out. 

"Clarissa, do you need something before I go to work?" I asked, I worked late at night, not quite third shift, but not quite second. Rather I had work at seven and I got out at three in the morning. 

"I need you to get out of my face!" Clarissa scoffed. "Just get out of here already!" 

"O-Okay.." I nodded my head, I ducked out of the room and the apartment altogether. After all, I did not want to be here anymore. I enjoyed most of the time I was without Clarissa, although I often felt lost without her. I needed something to cling to, whether it hurt me or helped me. I could not be alone. Not ever. 

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

I don't really have anything to say tbh but this is the new story that I'm writing with Paisley so yeah.  I hope you like it.

I'm just really tired.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX