Supernatural

[just a shitty one shot I wrote that actually really sucks but I felt like it I apologize in advance]

It was the end of the world. The apocalypse. Simple as that. Somehow the gates to hell had been opened and the earth was being flooded with monsters and demons of all kinds. Simple as that.

The nations of the world huddled together in the homes they occupied when this disaster happened. There were those who were in large groups. Comforting, but dangerous. There were those poor souls who were caught in this mess alone, with nobody to cry with and nobody to run with and nobody to love. This was lonely and dangerous.

All the girls, or most of them, has gathered for a small party, celebrating nothing and no one. Of course, this celebration was cut short when a large, burly man walked into the room. There, standing in Liechtenstein's living room, was Germany.

Only it wasn't Germany. That could easily be told. This man's eyes were too cold, frown too deep, and of course, there was the blood that covered him.

"Germany? W-Where's Feliciano?" Belgium asked warily. "Germany" slowly turned his head to look at the frightened nation.

His eyes flicked black. His mouth contorted into a grotesque, twisted sneer. All the girls trembled in fear as the demon slowly stalked towards the group, eyes flicking back to Germany's once beautiful blue eyes.

"Feliciano. The immortal personification of Italy. Well, let's just say...finding a body that can't die? Seems pretty great. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you," his grin widened until is stretched eerily across his face. "Or at least, not your bodies."

Suddenly, both Hungary and Taiwan lunged at the demon, salt flying from their hands and peculiar knives glinting.

But in a split second, before the salt could hit, the demon was gone. Germany collapsed in a heap on the ground. Monaco ran up to the fallen nation, shaking him. But Hungary shook her head.

"That was one powerful son of a bitch. If Germany's still in there, it's gonna be a while before we see him."

The sound of a gun shooting twice rang through the air.

Taiwan and Hungary fell to the ground, heads bleeding, eyes open but blank. Monaco screamed and spun around. Belgium stood there, gun in hand, aimed now at Monaco's head. Her eyes flickered black, before reverting to their original color. Vietnam stepped up beside her, grinning.

Monaco felt her eyes widen. "H-how the hell did you do that?"

The demon who was currently destroying Belgium on the inside smirked. "Special gun. It can kill anything. Only had a few bullets, but guess what sweetie?"

The two demons slowly slid to the bodies of their former friends.

And the bodies disappeared. Except the bullets, which were somehow intact.

"Who says you can't reuse them?"

~~~

Swizterland, in his house nearby, wished he could die as he heard the screams from his sister's house. Especially when he picked out the one that was closest to his heart.

He didn't have to wish long though. When four demons shattered the windows and door, he knew he could do nothing to stop it.

But he didn't expect to see his sister there. He didn't expect to be screaming...at her hands.

~~~

One

Two

Five

Nine

Seventeen

Thirty five

All

Die

~~~

You know, the nations never expected their immortality to be their ultimate mortal weakness. But as new entities forced themselves into their mind, twisting them down and pressing them into what felt like a blender, letting them watch what their bodies did but unable to stop it...

They just wished they could die.

[ok that was literally the shittiest one shot I've written (ok thats a lie) but it sucks omg I am so sorry this was supposed to be funnier with supernatural references and only Belgium and Wy were the bad guys but welp I cut Wy out and made everyone the bad guys

It's late and I want to publish and I'm going to regret this so much later]