Truth or Dare [Crack Ships]

Requested by HetalianBelgianFox on my original one shot book.

Everyone watched nervously as Liechtenstein pondered what to do. They were playing Truth or Dare and the young nation had chosen Belarus. Of course, being Belarus, she had chosen dare, and the other countries were terrified of what Liechtenstein could possibly ask Belarus to do. They were also afraid of what the aftermath could end up being if the scary nation got angry.

"Hmm..." Liechtenstein said, a glint in her eyes. Belarus watched with stony eyes. Inside, she was honestly afraid of what she might have to do and if it could push past her hard exterior.

Suddenly, the younger nation's eyes lit up and she gave a scarily evil looking grin to Belarus.

"I dare you..." she paused, letting the tension build. Who knew Liechtenstein could be so ruthless?

The countries all held their breath, except for Italy who was eating...pasta? Where did he get that?

Finally, Liechtenstein completed her sentence.

"I dare you to...kiss Italy! And not just a little peck on the cheek, a kiss, on the lips, as if he were Russia."

The other countries gaped. Italy glanced up, swallowed the pasta in his mouth, and walked over to where Belarus was sitting, shell shocked. Italy stood there, not seeming to be scared in the least, which was strange since he seemed to be so afraid of Russia. Suddenly, Belarus leaped up.

"NO WAY AM I GOING TO. NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. BIG BROTHER RUSSIA HELP ME!" she shouted, throwing in a string of profanities. Russia shrunk away. "W-well it is a d-dare Bel-Belarus."

Throwing her arms up, she spun around and headed for the door. "I'm done. I'm done no way. You're lucky I like you Liechtenstein." However, the smaller nation stood in front of the door. A purple aura even greater than Russia's surrounded her as she said, "I dared you Belarus. You have to. Go. Kiss. Poor. Italy."

Italy was still standing in the same spot. "Ve~! It's ok Belarus, I won't hold it against a-you! Just do the dare and it'll all be-a ok!" He smiled as Germany and Romano watched in shock, held back by Prussia and Spain, as they didn't want Italy to get hurt.

Belarus eyed everyone in the room before turning back to face Liechtenstein. "Fine. I will do it. Big brother, please don't hate me!" she said to Russia, who waved her off to complete the dare, still afraid.

Belarus sighed and walked over to the waiting Italian. He smiled at her as she closed her eyes and leaned in. As their lips brushed together, she tensed up, but relaxed a little. Italy was gentle and didn't force much. She kissed him a little more, pushing their lips together more tightly, but keeping her hands at her sides. She opened her eyes to find Italy watching her, and she pulled away quickly. Not looking at anyone, Belarus sat down as Italy walked back to his seat, where he was quickly flanked on either side by Romano and Germany. Italy just smiled at them both and hugged Germany.

"Ve~! Germany she is not-a so scary!" Belarus heard him say and she blushed. Italy was so nice, and he wasn't afraid of her like everyone else was, even big brother Russia.

He was also a good kisser.

Belarus didn't pay attention to the rest of the game, as she kept reliving the kiss. This wasn't right, she didn't like Italy. Besides, she was 100% sure that he like Germany, and they were so close.

She sighed. As they all got up to leave, she walked over to where Italy and Germany were standing. Germany seemed to take a protective stance by Italy, but the other just smiled at her.

"I...I wanted to say thank you...for not being scared of me I think. And," she added, looking straight at Germany, "you better not tell anyone about this." She wasn't really very forceful, however, and she turned and walked away.

~~~~~

Germany looked at Italy with a questioning expression on his face. "Ve~! She's a pretty good kisser! And very nice I bet!" was all Italy said. Germany looked back at the female country who was walking away.

"How about we invite her over to dinner? I bet she'd like pasta!" Germany said.

"Yeah!! We can be best friends!" Italy said, grinning. He leaned up and pecked Germany's cheek before running after Belarus. "Ve~! Belarus!" he shouted. Germany just shook his head and smiled. That was Italy. Always making friends. He hoped Russia didn't scare Italy too badly though...

[A/N ok i know this is supposed to be Belarus x Italy but I just couldn't do it!! So sorry HetalianBelgianFox for the GerIta at the end but oh well. Maybe they do end up getting together later on XD but yeah. I think after this Italy and Belarus become really good friends (although Russia still tERRIFIES Italy but Belarus keeps him at bay) although Germany is still a bit afraid. Yeah. Also sorry this one was shorter.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND REQUEST! THANKS!]