01. First Conversation

I go to the cafeteria alone, as always. Many groups of friends are gathered there to eat. They even have their own table. Since I'm all alone, I always eat in one of the cubicles in the boy's comfort room. Very cliché, huh? But this time, it is different.

"Oh, hey!" Jimin greets me as soon as he sees me enter the comfort room with my tray of food. He is taking a piss. This is the first time he talked to me. I stand frozen by the door.

"You always eat here?" He washes his hands and dries his hands with his pants after.

"You look lonely. Are you eating alone?" He asks me once again.

"Do you want me to eat with you? We could go out, you know. And it's stinking here." He scrunches his nose. "He is really cute." I thought to myself.

---

"So, what are your hobbies, Jeon Jungkook?" He nudges me.

"Umm. I like to paint. Is that a hobby?" I feel so nervous when I'm with him, but the longer we get to know each other, I feel myself getting comfortable with him. It isn't hard to make friends with him. He does look intimidating at first but he is a good person when you get to know him.

"Yeah, as long as you like to do it, it's a hobby." He smiles at me and munches a donut from his hand.

"Uhh... What's yours?" My heart is beating fast. Sure, I like him. And talking to him is a huge step forward, especially when he is the first one who came up to. It seems surreal. It feels like I'm inside a dream, I hope not.

"I have a weird habit of singing in the shower without noticing it." He giggles. Is it normal that I imagine him singing in the shower fully naked? And plus, he really is cute.

"That's cute. I do that too sometimes. The 'singing-in-the-shower' thing." I gesture a quotation mark with my fingers.

"Good to know that I wasn't the only one." He giggles again. He looks at me and bit his lip to stop him from smiling so big. His eyes are shining, like I'm looking at the galaxy. I could get lost in it. He is talking but for some reasons I couldn't hear a thing I find myself getting lost in his eyes. He leans himself closer to me. He shakes me by holding both sides of my shoulders. When I get back to my thoughts, he sits back up again.

"You zoned out." He pouts and starts to play with his fingers, his eyes are looking down on his shoes. I'm starting to think if he has friends waiting for him inside the school and I'm stealing their friend from them.

"Do you have friends?" I ask him. He looks up at me. Did it came out rude?

"Yes." He smiles. His eyes are squinted to the point that I couldn't see his eyeballs anymore. I should be happy that he has friends but I kind of felt sad. I thought that we could go out everyday, just the two of us. Am I being selfish?

"You." He stares into my eyes, placing his hands above mine. The butterflies inside my stomach goes wild by that time. He is my first friend ever since my best friend Hyerin died from a car accident three years ago.

"I will be here for you, forever and always." He reassures me, placing his small hands above my bigger ones.

"Forever and always." I let out my pinky finger. We lock our pinky fingers.

---

A/N: So what do you think?

Make sure to VOTE to motivate me to update every week.
You guys are my strength! Love y'all! ♥