18. Jimin's POV

This will be Jimin's POVs because why not. Haha

Back to
Chapter 10. S*x

"Let me drop you home." I breathe against his pinkish white bare skin while I lay on top of him. His hands roam around my back, finding its way down my butt. He squeezes a handful of my butt, making me moan against his skin. I bite his neck playfully. He squirms.

"It tickles." He giggles. I smile and sit up. He places his hands on my hips. We are both naked in Mark's room. I asked him about this and he was fine with it, but I never thought it would end up like this. I just asked about the dog. I hold his hands and place them on my cheeks. I lean in for a kiss one last time. It never gets old, I always get butterflies inside my stomach every time we kiss. I get off from the bed to put my clothes on and he does the same. I stare at his perfect body one last time before he gets dressed.

We both get in my car. I drive him home with the maltese on his arm. Even though it's a puppy, I think he will be a good father. He cares and he loves unconditionally. He doesn't deserve me. He deserves better than me.

"We're home..." I pull in near his house.

"Thank you." He kisses my lips and gets off my car. He waves the pup's paw at me, "Take care!"

I smile. What did I do to deserve someone like him? After I park my car in the garage, I go inside my house, meeting my father's fist. I fall on the ground.

"When did I ever had a gay son?" His face is red. He pulls me up and drags me inside my room. He throws me inside and locks the door. I try to turn the knob but I can't open it.

"If I ever see you both near each other, I will kill both of you!"

"Dad! Please let me out!" I cry and keep on thumping the door, "I'll find a way to stay away from him. Just don't kill him and please let me out!"

I hear the front door slam, "Where are you going!?" My mom yells, her voice is muffled because of the door in front of me.

"It's none of your business, miss. Go, cook dinner and shut up." My father, it makes me cringe to call him as my own father but that's the reality. And he was obviously drunk.

"You're going back to your mistress, aren't you!?" I hear a glass break. I throw myself on the bed and cover myself with a blanket. I'm so fed up because they fight almost everyday. The time when Jungkook was here, it was different, a good different, my mother and father didn't had a fight that day.

"Okay, leave! I don't care, just make sure the papers are already done." My mom says. I almost curse under my breath. Was she talking about the divorce papers?

Follow Up for
Chapter 17. Am I Gay?

I see Halla walking alone in the hallway. I smile and immediately male my way to her. When she sees me approaching her, her eyes widen. It makes me confused for a moment but I shrug it off.

"Hey, how was Jungkook?" I stop only inches away from her. I'm too excited.

"Uh, he's fine." Her breath smells like cigarette. I scratch my head. Well, this is awkward.

"Thank you." I let out a deep sigh and walk my way to my car. I start the engine and drive my way home. I park my car in the garage and go for the back door. I stop walking when I see my father standing in the living room.

"Come here." He beckons. Being a good son, I obey him. He pulls my hair and punches me on my face with his free hand. He throws me hard on the ground. I cough for air. He sits on top of me and punches me on the face multiple times.

"Jesus." My mother breathes.

"Stop it! You're killing him!" She tries to stop him but he pushes her with one swift push, making her fall hard on the ground. He pulls me up by the collar and drags me upstairs to my room.

"That's what I wanted. I wanted you to die." He says. I put my hands over his.

"Why don't you just die instead?" I spit the blood in my mouth at his face. And because of that he got angrier. His jaws are clenched and he's ready to do what he wanted to do to me, but I ain't.

"You piece of shit!" He throws me on the ground. He kicks me on my stomach. I grunt in pain. He slams the door and locks me in my room again.

"You won't eat till tomorrow. Die starving!" He yells on the other side. Where did my brother go when we need him the most?

I decide to clean off the blood from my body by entering the bath tub, not bothering to strip off my clothes. I open the water and enter in it while waiting for it to fill. I wash my face with the running water. It stung at first but I got used to it. (An innuendo right there). I close my eyes for a moment and let my body feel the warmth of the water.

---

Vote / Comment :)

I updated twice in one day. No chill.