26. Bad News

A/N: Mr. L above

---

Jimin's POV

After 2 years

I enter my apartment after an exhausting day from work. I remove my shoes and replace it with comforting slippers. I'm planning to meet Jungkook later although I'm tired. I can't go a day not seeing him. I feel like I am destined to be with Jungkook. It's like I have been reincarnated to replace his dead boyfriend. No, not replace. I'll be better. The last thing I remember is when I met Eunji in the café and some bits about my parents and my brother. Maybe I have amnesia or my memory just sucks.

"Eunji, I'm home." I call, dropping my bag on the ground beside the couch. I search for her inside the apartment. She is no where to be found.

"Jimin!" I hear her shout from the restroom. I run my way to her. She is smiling at me happily.

"What is it?" I stand in front her.

"Guess what." She blinks her gleaming eyes. I am not liking this one bit. I feel this is a bad news.

"What?" I place my hands on both sides of her shoulders.

She brings something up in her hand, "I'm pregnant." She squeals. Sh*t. I thought my nuts are defective.

I laugh nervously and hold her wrist down, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious. Aren't you happy?" She looks into my eyes. This is bad. Why did I even have sex with her? Oh right she forced me to do it.

"No. Y-yes, I'm happy," I force a smile, "I'm gonna be a father."

"Congratulations!" She greets me, "I know you're gonna be a great father. Am I right, baby Choonhee?" She cooes, rubbing her stomach.

I let out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of my head, anxiously, "You already named her?" It comes out more of a question than a statement. She looks up at me.

"Yes," She smiles, "I hope it's fine with you."

"Just stay here," I point my finger at her, running for my bag to the door, "I think I forgot something back at the office. I might be late, don't wait for me." I wear my dress shoes again.

"Okay. Take care," She waves, "Choonhee and I loves you!"

"Me too!" I close the door after me. I run to the sidewalk and wait for a cab to pass by. After a minute or two, I see a cab approaching with no passenger. It stops in front of me. I sit in the back.

"Where to, son?" He looks at me in the rear mirror. He looks familiar but I'm sure I've never seen him before.

"Please take me to Eastview Hotel." I lean my forearm on his seat.

"How are you doing, son?" He asks.

"Not quite well," I sigh, "I just got my girlfriend pregnant."

"Shouldn't you be happy?" He smiles happily, "You're now a father."

"No, I- I can't," I sigh, "I'm gay."

"Then, why did you have sex with her?" He looks at me in the rear mirror for a second and turns his attention back at the road, "Why do you have a girlfriend in the first place?"

"She made me do it." He stops driving and looks at me.

"Don't have sex with someone you don't love. You're wasting sex." We're both staring at each other, "You did that because something inside you wants that, too. And if you didn't want that to happen, you stayed away from that for a long time."

I lower my head while fidgeting, "I'm sorry." He starts to drive again.

"No, don't say sorry to me. Just take responsibility for what you did. You're a man now."

"Okay." I lean my back on the seat, looking down at my hands.

He parks the cab on the side, "And here we are."

"Thank you." I try to pay him but he stops me,

"It's alright. Helping people makes me feel like I've already been paid," He smiles at me, "Just do what you think is right, son."

"Please just take this. It's all I can do." I place my money on his palms and close it with my hands.

"If you insist." He lets out a soft laugh.

I get off the cab, "Thank you." I say, closing the door.

He peaks his head by the window, saying, "You're a good man, Jimin. Never ever change." And drives. My eyes widen. How does he know my name? (A/N: Because, he is God... Oops! Sorry. I had to. Haha!) I can't ask him about that anymore, because he already went off.

I turn my body around to look at the Eastview Hotel. This is where Taehyung stays. He became an idol before we graduated college. Ever since, he has been in and out of the country quite often. I hope he is not busy right now. I enter inside the hotel's elevator, pressing the number of the floor where Taehyung is in. I tap my right foot while waiting for the elevator to stop. The elevator stops with a ding. I walk my way to his door, my heels keep on making sounds every step I take in the empty hallway. After I reach his door, I take a deep breath before twisting the knob.

I search for him inside the hotel, "Taehyung!" I walk my way to his bedroom.

I walk into Taehyung and his girlfriend making out on his bed, "OH SH*T!" I cover my mouth with my palms. His girlfriend gets off him immediately.

He fixes his button down shirt, "F*ck, you should've at least knocked, man." His girlfriend giggles in embarrassment, "So, what is it?"

"I got bad news." I say.

His girlfriend gets off the bed and walks towards me, only wearing Taehyung's oversized shirt that looks like a dress on her and an underwear, "Would you like a drink?"

"Sure." I smile. She nods and walks to the kitchen.

He places his palm on his face, "Babe, can you please wear pants before going to kitchen. I don't like other guys staring at you."

"Dude, I'm gay." I say.

"No sh*t!" His girlfriend exclaims.

I nod, "Yeah, I'm gay."

"Is that the bad news?" He leans his hands behind him, "I think it's not that bad."

"No, that's not it," I say in annoyance, "The bad news is my girlfriend is pregnant."

He cocks his head, "Who's the father?"

"Me!"

"Damn!" I hear his girlfriend say behind me, giving me a glass of cranberry juice, "Sorry, that's all I could find in the fridge."

"No, it's fine. Thank you." I take a sip of the juice.

She stops walking beside the bed and looks at me, "Sit. Make yourself comfortable." She says, pointing at the chair near me.

I nod and sit comfortably on the chair, "Thanks, you really look comfortable in here." I eye her up and down.

Taehyung gets off the bed and blocks my view, spreading his arms wide, "Don't stare at her like that." I look at him. He turns his face at his girlfriend and whispers, "Wear shorts."

"No, it's fine." I stand up from my seat, "In fact, I'll be going. I just want to tell you that I'm going to be a father."

He walks me to their door, "You should tell Jungkook about that."

I look at him, "Yeah. I will do that, but not tonight."

---

Vote / Comment :)