08. Meeting His Family

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook!" Shin Hye hugs me. She pulls out from the hug and inhales.

"I'm so happy for you. Oh my gosh! I have a gay brother!" She squeals.

"Thank you, I guess." I shrug.

"So when did you...?" She points at me up and down.

"When did I what?" I ask her.

"When did you realize that you're gay?" She ask me.

"I guess, when I met him." I can't help it, but smile.

"And who is 'him'?" She giggles.

"Just a friend of mine." I look down, feeling shy just talking about him.

"Oh, my brother's in love and... you're blushing!" She pinches my cheeks.

"Aww!" I yell in pain. She stops and stands straight in front me.

"You know, you need help. You're seeing his parents. And you should dress to impress." She pulls my shirt hard because of her excitement.

Enough with the helping thing. I ended up wearing a denim button down shirt and a coat over it, a pair of black jeans and last but not the least, my favorite Timberland boots. And now, I'm standing in front of Jimin's front door. He should be answering the door in a second, now. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I hear the door knob click, meeting Jimin's younger brother. He looks like the same age as me.

"Hi, is there anything I can do for you?" He asks.

"Uh, yes. Is Jimin home?" I look behind him.

"So, you're the one he was talking about. Come in, he is here." I follow him inside and he closes the door after me. His mom comes to greet me.

"Hello there. It's good to see that our older son is making friends in his school. You're the first person who came into this house actually." She laughs.

"Just hang your coat there. It's cold outside, but it's warm here." She winks. I remove my coat and hang it on the coat rack.

"I'll go call brother." Jimin's younger brother says, walking upstairs.

"Come sit here with us. Dinner is ready." I sit onto where she pulled the chair for me, I thank her after that.

"Son, please call your father, he is in the basement. Tell him dinner is ready." She shouts.

"You really prepared for this Mrs. Park. It's so nice of you." I smile at her kindness.

"Oh, it's no biggie. You're special to my son and this is the only way I could thank you." She ruffles my hair. Jimin enters the dining room. He waves at me and mouths a "Hi.". I watch him walk and take a seat beside me.

"Your mom is wonderful. I can't wait to meet your father." I whisper to him, happily.

"Don't be too excited. If I were you, I won't expect much from him." He whispers back. Why does it look like he despises his father so much? He's ought to be a great man from what I can see in Jimin.

"So, what's for dinner?" A mature and manly voice says. Jimin's father doesn't look presentable, but I understand it. He just came from the basement. He stops when he notices me.

"Who's he?" He points at me with his face towel.

"He's Jungkook, Jimin's friend." Mrs. Park explains.

"Wow! Jimin is making friends. I didn't know you had it in you, kid." His father mocks him. I look at Jimin, his face is lowered down, I can't see his facial expression. He stands up from his seat.

"I'll just go upstairs, I'm not hungry. Jungkook, come with me." He walks upstairs.

"Sorry" I say to his family and follow him upstairs. He locks his door after.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. Why did I even invited you here?" He plumps down on his bed. I sit beside him.

"How are you feeling?" I mumble.

"How am I feeling? To be honest, I feel worst." I don't think about it, I just hug him tight, lying my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. He places his hand on my back, drawing circles on it.

"How do you feel now?" I ask him. He sighes.

"Better." He kisses the top of my head as he mumbles a "Thank you." I bury my face on his chest.

"I love you..." I muffle against his chest. I look up at him.

He smiles, "I love you, too." I lean in for a kiss.

He puts his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I sit on his lap. He sits up straight, not breaking the kiss. Our lips are moving in sync, it seems like we are a perfect match. My hand finds its way up his shirt, feeling his toned abs. To be honest, the kiss went a pretty bit steamy. Then, reality hits me, I should stop doing this. I break the kiss.

"What's wrong?" He rubs my waist with his thumb.

"This. This is wrong." I get off on top of him.

"What? Why? I thought you wanted this?" He lowers his head. I look at my phone.

"I'll just go home now. Thank you." I get off his bed and open the door.

"Wait!" He calls and I stop to look at him.

"I'll take you home." He insists.

"Okay." I feel in my gut that something will go wrong, but I'm not sure what is it. He walks me downstairs and say my "good bye" to his family.

"I'm sorry." He says, filling the silence of the street.

"I'm sorry, too." I hold his hand. He smiles at me, but not a genuine one. I furrow my eyebrows. Maybe I am just confused.

"So here we are." He sighs. Already? I really want to spend time with him, but I'm too confused. I stop in front of our house and take a hold of both of his hands.

"Sorry about tonight, and I think I'm just confused right now. I hope you understand." I look into his eyes in all honesty, rubbing circles on the back of his hands with my thumb.

"Okay." He whispers and let go of my hands. He turns around to walk his way home.

"Take care of yourself!" I shout at him.

"I will!" He turns and forces a smile. After that, I feel so incomplete. I run to him.

"Wait!" I shout, hoping he hears me. He turns around and, suddenly, everything goes in slow motion. I stop running and walk slowly to him. I take a deep breath. I cup his cheek and I lean in for a passionate kiss.

---

Vote / Comment :)