10. S*x

Warning: R-18

.
.
.
.
.

I warned you!!! *shies away*

---

"Is it all right?" I ask him. Mark didn't invite me to come. I can't even imagine how Mark would react if he sees me in his party. Mark is not my classmate, nor Jimin's. He is not my team mate, but he is popular. He is popular because of the looks and maybe, because of his money too.

"Yes, it's all right. I asked his permission. Don't worry, babe." He kisses my nose. Babe. I still wonder what are we. We stop right in front of Mark's house. He rings the door bell. No one is answering the door.

"Maybe he didn't hear it, because of the music. Let's just go to the backyard. Don't worry, he won't mind." He rubs the back of my hand using his thumb, pulling me to the backyard. We reach the backyard, bumping into Mark. He looks at us. He immediately smiles when he recognizes Jimin.

"Oh! Hey there, bro. It's good to see you." Mark hugs him, in a brotherly way. Mark turns his attention to me. The music is so loud I can barely hear them. I hope the neighbors don't mind.

"Oh! I almost forgot, this is Jungkook." Jimin wraps his arm above my shoulder.

"I'm Mark." He raises his hand. I gave him a high five him.

"Hey! Enjoy yourselves inside. Drink as much as you can. We should celebrate, school is almost over!" He raises his hands up, almost spilling his cup of alcohol. The crowd whistles and celebrates.

"Come on in with me. I know, you don't enjoy things like this. Don't worry, you're not alone, me too." He laughs in embarrassment.

"Then, why are we here?" I ask him. We can go in another place if he wants us to be alone, not in somebody's party. And if it makes Jimin uncomfortable.

"I just wanted to give you something." He mumbles as we reach the second floor. Mark's house is nice. The guests just doesn't make the house look clean. They are all over the place.

"What is it?" I feel all excited from head to toe. I don't know why but when it comes to Jimin, I love surprises, he doesn't fail to amaze me.

"Wait until you see it." He pulls me into one of the rooms, smiling wide.

"Sit there." He points at the bed. I sit on the end of the bed, scanning the whole room. I think this room belongs to Mark. The room is neat and the wall is painted white. He comes back with a huge box on his hand.

"Open it." He says. We are both too happy and excited. I open it slowly and gasp because of the sight. I meet a cute round eyed, buttoned nose pup. I look at it in awe. I quickly bring him in my arms.

"How long has he been there?" I cradle my new maltese.

"Two days?" He bluntly says.

I sit again on the bed, "You're kidding." I say in disbelief, playing with its hair.

"I fed him though and let him do his thing outside." He excuses.

"I'm glad that Mark didn't mind." I put my pup back in the box. Jimin puts the box down on the ground gently. I lie on Mark's bed.

"He won't, he's my friend." He whispers, climbing on top of me. My hand find its way on his back. He kisses my lips, feeling his warmth against me. He removes my shirt with one lift. I lift his shirt up, revealing his toned abs. He leans in again to kiss me. I put my hands behind his head and play with his hair. He starts to grind his hips against mine. I moan in his mouth.

"Thank you. But do you think our pup won't mind?" I breath in between our kiss. He smiles, still grinding his hips against mine.

"No." He moans. I put my hand inside his pants and start to pump him. He stops grinding and stares into my eyes while I pump him, slow and rhythmic. He grips my wrist, stopping me to pleasure him.

(A/N: you can discontinue reading this chapter if you're uncomfortable reading hot gay p*rn. Thank you!)

"I'm ready." He says nervously. I nod and try to flip us but he stops me. He smiles. Maybe he wants to be in control. He unbuckles my belt and unzips my pants. He pulls my boxer down, revealing my semi erect member. He stares into my eyes, he leans himself and licks the tip of my member. I throw my head back. He takes it inside his warm mouth.

"F*ck, Jimin." I tug on his chocolate brown hair. He pushes himself more, feeling my member hit his throat. I arc my back. He moans, making his throat vibrate. I come in his mouth. He pulls off and swallows my cum. He gets off the bed and starts to strip off his pants, then his boxer. He throws it on the floor. He touches himself and slides himself down on my member. I watch him move up and down, as I take a grip of his hips.

"You're so tight." I groan. He put his hand over mine. He rides me fast, making the bed squeak. I roam my hands on his stomach. He pumps himself while riding me. As we reach our climax, we both came at the same time. I came inside him, his cum spreads on my stomach.

---

Vote / Comment :)

A/N: Fudge, I missed gay p*rn. -_-