06. Honey, We Gay

I wake up and find myself lying down beside Jimin. His arm is wrapped around my waist. He is sleeping soundly, lips are partly open. I look at the window. It is already dark and to make it worse, we are in the middle of the woods but the good things is, we are inside a cabin. It's safe here. How hard will it be lurking around the woods at night? Damn you, Mr. Slender!

"Jimin." I shake him gently. He flutters his eyes open. He smiles and pecks my lip. I wouldn't get used to his lips touching mine.

"Good morning..." He mumbles, looking into my eyes with his gleaming ones. Though it's not yet morning, the sun is not shining, his eyes are shining.

"It's already dark outside, how will we get home?" I say to him, worriedly. He inhales and chuckles, laying on his back.

"Then let's stay the night." I look at him in disbelief. My mom will worry about me, for sure.

"Don't worry. I already asked mo-- your mom." He cut himself. I want to sit on his lap, like right now.

"Kookie..." He moans. My stomach swirls because of the word that left Jimin's mouth. This is the first time I hear someone call me that and it felt so wonderful when it came out from his mouth.

"KOOKIE-AH!" He shouts but his voice sounded like a song to me.

"You always zone out. Is there something wrong? Am I boring?" He asks me while fiddling his fingers. I sit up, shocked of what he just said.

"No, no, not at all. You're fun to be with, not gonna lie. I get new experiences when I'm with you." I stare straight into his eyes to reassure him that I wasn't lying. His eyes are starting to tear up. He immediately covers his face with his arm.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry you had to see this. I'm sorry for overreacting. I won't be surprised if you find me weird at all." He sniffles and laughs awkwardly.

"If you're weird, then I love weird." I place my hand behind me to support me.

"You're weird." He bluntly says.

"Oh..." I place my other hand above my chest, acting offended. "I don't know if that's a compliment or what, but you know, I love myself. But FYI, I love you more than I." I beckon him to come closer to me. He gets up and crawls to me.

"I love you, too." He whispers as if someone would hear us. If you're thinking that I love him more than friends, you think right.

"Gosh! I am so in need of you, right now." He jumps on top of me, making me lie on the ground. He slams his lips onto mine. I push his shoulders and licked my lips.

"Feisty, huh?" I tease him.

"Oh, I sure is." He rolls his hips in excitement subconsciously above mine, of course, making me excited... down there.

"Jimin..." I groan and throw my head back, embarrassed. He stops moving.

"Oh my gosh... Did I do that?" His hands are above his mouth in shock.

"Yes." I admit. He removes himself on top of me and sits quietly beside me. I turn to my side to face him and support myself with my elbow.

"Sorry." He sighs. "I didn't really mean to do that. I just got excited." He mumbles. Yeah, it made me excited too.

"Do you want me to help?" He asks, shyly. Did he really just say that? Or I'm just thinking the wrong idea.

"What's 'that'?" I ask him.

"That." He points shyly at my crotch. I look down at it and come back to face him.

"Is it fine with you?" I ask him. No, I shouldn't have asked him that. I should take care of this myself. But I think he will be humiliated if I didn't accept his offer. I feel so guilty, right now.

"Yeah, it's fine. We've been friends for, like, months now. We shouldn't be uncomfortable with each other, right? And your gay, and I'm gay. There's nothing wrong with that, right?" He blabs. Yeah, right, there's totally nothing wrong about that, when friends are kissing, on the lips. Yep! There's nothing wro--- Wait, we're gay?

"We're gay?" I ask him.

"Yes, I'm gay, aren't you?" He ask. Am I gay. I wasn't gay before I met Jimin. Maybe I was gay the whole time and I was just waiting for Jimin, to make me realize that I'm gay. Not that I want to have sex with him. Okay fine, I do want to have sex with him.

"Oh, look! Your little one is now relaxed." He slams his hand on his face in realization. "Oh my gosh! I feel so humiliated for looking at your crotch."

"No, don't be. Do you want me to make you feel better?" I caress his thigh.

---

Vote :)

A/n: should I put Jimin's point of view or just maintain this one sided POV?

And I really want to maintain this PG-13 thingy. Haha