2 // Excited Much?

*Spoilers for TWD if you haven't watched the mid-season premiere for season 6*

When we got home, Mom and Dad rushed over to us. 

"So, how was it?" They both exclaimed. 

Alex was grinning uncontrollably. "You guys won't believe it!!!" he shouted. He was freaking out, damn, I did not know he was an inner fanboy. "Chandler , Katelyn, and Austin go here !!!" he literally screamed that. 

Mom and Dad looked at each other and squealed. Alex didn't need to say their last names. 

I was going to be dealing with this for a very long time. 

"How in the flying hell are you not excited?" Mom and Dad shouted at me. 

I couldn't believe that my parents just swore at me. It wasn't in a rude way, but I still was slightly offended. 

"Well aren't you guys excited much? Besides, you guys know me, I'm not really interested in that zombie show." All three of them gasped. My eyes widened. 

"I am sorry that I offended your... tribe." I apologized. I really wanted to go to my room so I could call Austin because I haven't really had a friend's number before. 

I walked off to my room and tossed my backpack against my wall. I flopped onto my bed and groaned. "I missed you..." I whispered to my bed. I took my phone out of my pocket and also the paper Austin had given me. I dialed the number and placed my phone next to my ear. It started ringing. I was getting a little nervous.

What if this was just a prank? 

What if he gave a number to a drug dealer? 

"Hello?" 

It was actually Austin. I sighed with relief. 

"Hey, it's Y/N" I said. 

"Oh, hey, I was worried you wouldn't call." he said the last part a little more quiet.  Him being worried about me? That felt highly unlikely.

"Oh well, I did. Alex is freaking out and talking to our parents about meeting you guys today bu the way." I explained. 

He laughed. 

"I don't get how you don't really like the show. It's great , I loved it before I was even on it," I laughed and shrugged, but realized he couldn't see that I did that. "Wait, I have an idea!" he exclaimed. 

"What is it then?" I asked. 

"I'm going to invite you, Brianna, and Chandler over and we are going to watch the mid-season premiere together, even though Chandler and I already watched it when it premiered. And I have a feeling you might enjoy it." He paused for a quick second. "Spoiler alert, I die." he whispered. 

I giggled, "How is that supposed to make me enjoy the episode?" 

"I don't know .... usually deaths in tv shows are cool, at least to me." I could tell that he was incredibly nervous while he was talking, but not as much as I was.

"Okay, hold on, I'll ask my parents." 

I muted my phone so that Austin didn't have to hear my family fangirling it up. 

"Hey, can I hang out with one of my friends from school? At his house?" I asked them. They gave me a confused look as to why they would let me.

"It's Austin....from The-" 

"Oh, yeah sure , Sweetie. What time are you coming back?"  I un-muted my phone and asked him if he was going to pick me up and what time I was getting picked up.

"I can pick you up and 4:30 , if that's okay with-" 

"Yeah! We are totally okay with it, see you in a bit Austin!" My parents yelled loud enough so he could hear. I glared at them a little as I went back into my room. 

"Well they're fine with it!" I chuckled, he did as well. "I'm sure I didn't even have to ask." 

"I have to go though so I can pick you up, be there in 10?" 

"Yeah, totally. See ya." I hung up. I was getting excited about hanging out with other people outside of school and today was my first day. It felt like I was dreaming. 

I decided to stay in the outfit I wore to school and sit on the couch to wait. 

"Can you ask if I can come too?" Alex made me jump as he pleaded in my ear a little bit too loud. I shrugged. "Please, Y/N, I really want to see them again." He gave me the puppy eyed face and got on his knees to beg. I was honestly okay with it, it wasn't like he was younger or older than me... by a lot. I thought it would be fine minus the part with him being obsessed with them. 

I groaned. "Fine, I'll text him." I decided to just have his name as my contact on my phone. 

                                                                                         Austin

                                                                                                     Hey. 

                                                                                                  Alex wants to know if he can come over with us.

Yeah, definitely fine by me. Almost there. 

I showed Alex the text saying he could. He cheered and went to his room to probably get ready. I heard a car pull up and saw Austin get out of his car. I told my parents that he was here and to not freak out. 

We heard a knock and Mom came rushing up to the door to answer it. When she opened it , Austin was there smiling at me. 

"Where's your brother?" he asked as I walked up to him. 

"Oh, he should be here in any minute." I responded. He nodded and seconds later Alex rushed to my side. He was wearing a The Walking Dead shirt. Of course. 

"Okay, let's go

"Okay, let's go." Austin said. He waved to my parents and they shut the door. We got in the car and I got to sit in front before Alex could. He frowned as he got in the back. 

"Are we picking up Brianna and Chandler?" I asked. 

"No, I'm pretty sure they are already at my place. They come over all the time." he answered. 

~~~

Austin's house was amazing. It was very big and spaced out. I would've killed to live there. 

"Oh, I didn't know they were coming too." Chandler greets us, but he is a little shocked. 

"Surprise!" Austin exclaimed. "My parents are going to be gone for a couple of hours, let's get the party started! Help yourselves to anything by the way." he told us. 

This night was gonna be a little fun, I admitted to myself.