8 // Rumor has it

"No offense, Katelyn, but I can tell you also come here to check out my brother." I laughed and Katelyn pushed me in a jokingly way. 

"Yeah right. I do not like him like that." she exclaimed. 

"Mhm." I hummed and continued writing random things on myself with sharpie. I grabbed a purple one from my dresser and started drawing random swirls on my left arm. (If you are left-handed then it is your right you are drawing on) 

"Oh, can I ask you something?" Katelyn said looking over at me. I stopped drawing on myself and turned to her to shrug my shoulders. 

"Well, there is this thing where a week before we start filming, all of the girls that go on The Walking Dead have a sleepover," 

I groaned just from the idea of it. 

"No, it's not as bad as it sounds. It's actually pretty fun and we all thought you would want to hang out with us. And I promise you won't have to worry about boys this time." 

I sighed remembering how much of a disaster that was. 

I looked at her brown eyes and started to give her the grumpy cat look. 
But then, I gave up after a long sigh. 

"Okay, fine, when is it?" I asked after grabbing a light blue sharpie this time. 

"It's next week and don't worry, I already asked your parents." she winked and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled lightly and started drawing chevron designs. 

"Thanks." 

~~~Katelyn's POV~~~

Y/n was been going through a rough patch lately and I kept trying to come up with ways to make her feel at least a little better. 
So, I called up Lauren to ask if she could come to the sleepover thing and Lauren seemed cool with it. Most of the cast liked her, but some people haven't properly met her , like Norman and Andrew for example. 

After Y/n said yes to the invitation to our somewhat party , I went home. 

My parents were sitting down on the couch watching tv and holding hands. I smiled at them and went to my room to lay down a bit. 

My phone buzzed when I landed on my bed. I took it out of my pocket and saw a twitter notification about what happened at the dinner. 

They usually tagged Austin, Chandler, Y/n, and I because all four of us were a part of it. 

Geez, we thought Y/n and Austin were the perfect couple! It's a shame flings like these come to an end. 

I groaned and turned my phone off. These rumors and reminders about the breakup were definitely not gonna help Y/n or even Austin with anything. I turned to my side and closed my eyes , dreading that I was going to go to school the next day. 

~~~ Chandler's POV ~~~

I've tried texting Y/n about what happened at the dinner, but she never replied. I knew that it was going to be awkward , considering that most of it was my fault. I never intended the dance between us to go that far.

In a way, I felt that Austin overreacted about it, but Y/n was so upset about it that I didn't care about that anymore. 

As I walked down the school hallway, everyone seemed to be glaring at me. That could've been really happening or I just felt that way. 

My parents were distant from me ever since the dinner happened. Everywhere on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. were the true and false stories about what happened. I didn't know what had happened between Austin and Y/n , but I inferred their relationship came to an end.