10 // (Final Chapter!)

This is going to be the last chapter , I know this story was fairly short, but I think I'm going to make more fanfictions . Not a x reader story though. At least not for a while , feel free to look at my other stories, I hope you'll like them :)

ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!

~~~ 2 weeks later , Alex's POV (I know it's a new POV)~~~ 

A week after Chandler and Y/n finally had gotten together , I had the courage to ask Katelyn out. She hasn't really said yes... or no even. I don't know what's going on with her , but maybe she's just too nice to say no to me. 

Y/n was sitting on the couch watching her favorite tv show. 

"Hey, sis, can I ask you something?" I said sitting next to her. 
She turned her head to me in curiosity, "Yes?" 

"Are we ever gonna tell our friends why we really moved here?" I looked down when I said that. I knew that what happened brought horrifying thoughts into Y/n's head. I didn't want to even bring it up, but I wanted to know if she trusted Chandler enough. I did and I even trusted Katelyn. Austin, I wasn't so sure , but he barely hung out with us anyways. Especially because of Y/n and Chandler. 

She shook her head and a tear slid down her cheek, but she wiped away in the blink of an eye. "I don't know....." she breathed, trying so hard to not let another tear pass by. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt her hands land on my back. 

~~~ Chandler's POV ~~~ 

"I need to tell you about something .... it's important." Y/n said, holding her books tightly as she sat down next to me in homeroom. 

"What's the matter , Babe?" I asked , worriedly. 

"It's about why I came to Springfield..... why I had to move...." She sniffled and was also facing the floor. 

"You don't have to tell me..... please, if this is going to make you upset. I don't wanna hear about it."  I pleaded.  

"No, I need to have at least someone other than my family I can talk to about this," I nodded and placed my hand on top of hers. She gave me a tight grin and started her story. "I was friends with several people in my older school and one time , one of them asked me if they could come to my place. I obviously said yes and told her my address. She came over within minutes and she had told me that she lived far away from our school , but still went there. It didn't make sense to me. I just ignored it though and we hung out in my room. That was when she told me she was jealous of me and there was only one to end it. She took a knife that she had in her pocket and punctured it right through my hand," she lifted her left hand up and you could see the scar tissue of a thick line in the palm of her hand. 

"So, I screamed and ran away from her trying to dial 911. She grabbed me from behind though and sliced my side pretty badly. I was limping at that point and Alex came out of his room and saw me. The girl grabbed a glass bowl and threw it at his head. He fell to the floor and I tried to limp over to the house phone we had. She caught me again and was about to slit my throat , but my parents knew what was going on around the time Alex found out. They called the cops and they came to arrest her. I forgot her name shortly after because of all the blood loss. I didn't know her very well either." she was about to cry and I could tell she wanted to so bad. I kissed her in front of everyone else, I didn't care if others were going to have a bad opinion about it. 

She kissed me back and we hugged until the bell rang. 

~~~ Y/n's POV ~~~

I went over to Chandler's after school with my parents' permission. He finally got un-grounded. He told me we were gonna forget about what I felt the need to tell him and we were just gonna hang out. I loved that he was like that, I knew if I told Austin that, he would've wanted to keep asking questions about it. That's not something I would've wanted. 

Chandler and I were laying in his bed , staring up at the ceiling. We had just gotten there and I already felt like falling asleep. It was a Thursday so 1. I wouldn't be allowed to stay there because it's a school night . 2. I'm his girlfriend so I would not be allowed to sleep in his bed at least. 

Chandler muttered something and I turned my head to him. 

"Hm?" I asked. 

"Our love will last till the end......." 

I didn't know what to say , the last time a person that wasn't related to me told me they loved me. It didn't end well because I didn't feel the same way. I did this time and I felt like I loved him more. 

I felt around the bed until my hand met his , I gave it a reassuring squeeze and smiled brightly. "I know it will." 

I flipped over to my side and gave him a deep passionate kiss. One much bigger than I had ever given in my life. 

Yeah , I know that the reason why I had to move to another school was very depressing, but I got to meet the best person I know now. He will be my forever and always, nothing could change that. 

~~~ 5 years later ~~~ 

"No way! Are you serious?" I exclaimed through the phone. 

"Yep, he put a ring on it!" Katelyn swung my door to my apartment open and smiled. I hung up on the phone and ran over to Katelyn giving her a huge embrace. 

"Wow, I never thought my brother would get engaged before I did." I claimed and Katelyn laughed. Alex was right behind Katelyn when I said that, he pouted , but hugged me anyway. 

"How are things with you and Chandler?" Alex cooed raising his voice a little. 

"Good." I replied shortly. 

"Really? Just good?" a voice came from behind me as the porch door opened and shut. I turned on my heels and Chandler stood there with a band shirt on. 

I giggled and he wrapped his arms around me. I blushed and kissed him on the lips. 

"Ew! PDA!!!" Katelyn and Alex teased , giving us a look of fake disgust. 

Chandler and I chuckled, ignoring them. 

"I'm going to start making our lunch, Katelyn wanna help?" I asked , more like told her. 

"Sure." she nodded and we went to the kitchen. 

(The End.......... whatdya think? cx. My first time doing a modern time story, I usually do dystopian , fantasy, apocalyptic , stuff like that.)