Bonus #2 // It's Wedding Time Pt.2

Chandler's POV ;)

"Dude, you're so dead, just give up already!" Alex exclaimed, pushing the buttons on the controller harder and harder. 

I groaned, knowing he was right, and just stopped moving my character to let him kill me. 

Alex cheered in victory and chuckled until he looked over and saw my face. I wasn't upset about him killing me obviously, but I was just bummed about not seeing Y/N. Usually at this time in the afternoon, we were together and getting ready for the day together.

"Oh, c'mon , please don't tell me you are down because of not seeing Y/N...." Alex said crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Don't you ever feel this way about Katelyn though? It's just.... I don't know how to describe what it feels like." 

"Of course I feel like that about her. But at least I can control it and be able to play some video games with my best friend." he explained giving me a doubtful look. 

I did understand Alex's point just a little, but he wouldn't understand mine. Y/N and I had been together longer than him and Katelyn. We also went through a lot with Austin, stalkers, and a tad bit of school getting in the way. When you go through that much with a person and still want to be with them, that is saying something. 

Y/N helped me as well. Before I met her and I was with Brianna, I was a totally different person. I hadn't cared about grades or even paying attention in class. Plus it felt like Brianna took over my life. I could tell from when we started dating, she was only interested in getting more followers on social media and being with a famous person. She also went on my instagram and twitter when I wasn't looking and posted things or messaged fans. It made me look like a bad person. Thankfully, I wasn't with her anymore and I didn't have any clue how Brianna was doing after we broke up. All I knew was that I was in a better place with Y/N. 

"Alright well look it's 1:30 the wedding is going to start in an hour and a half so why don't we start heading to the church and we can get changed and stuff. Alex, you should be able to get what I'm going through right now." I gave Alex a sideways glance and a blush was already creeping on his face. 

"W-well I-I mean...I guess I do....I just do a better job at hiding it..." He tried not looking directly at me and instead darted his eyes around his room. 

I started to chuckle. 

"Okay, sure." I held my fist up to Alex's shoulder and he looked bewildered. I widened my eyes at him, clearly disappointed that he forgot what he usually did next. 

A light bulb went off in his head and he lifted his fist up to mine as we did our double tap brofist. (a/n; idk what the hell this is, but let's go with it) 

Y/N's POV

I glanced down at my nails and toes. They were my F/C and had a white swirl on my ring finger and on my big toe. I was the first one to get done since I was the bride and Katelyn had to make sure that I started first. 

Katelyn was a friend that no one could ever replace. Her selflessness and her comical side were so balanced. She was the person who wouldn't judge no matter the situation and not to mention, Alex was so lucky to have her. 

My brother is a very different person and I don't know how Katelyn could like someone as odd as himself. But they were a good match and I couldn't imagine them not being together. 

Suddenly, someone jumped onto my shoulders, I panicked even though I knew who it was. Katelyn couldn't help but let out a few laughs as she clutched her stomach.