Bonus #1 // It's Wedding Time Pt.1

here it is guys!!!! i so enjoyed writing a chapter for this story again and please read my author's note at the end of this chapter. love you all  💕

btw , for the picture above just pick the dress you like the most. and that is what you will wear to your wedding.

~~~~

The long white carpet represented the aisle that I was supposed to walk down last. Everyone would stand up from their seats and I would continue walking with a huge smile on my face. Everything seemed like it was going well and that nothing bad could possibly happen. 

Obviously, I was wrong. 

I looked out to see the groom who was in his suit and tie. There was only one other time I had seen him in an outfit like that, and it was prom. He looked even more handsome at this moment since that was years ago. That man was known as Chandler Riggs. 

My feet stopped when they were across from Chandler's. I looked down nervously , but back up at Chandler's face. 

The priest gave us a quick grin before he started to get us married. I couldn't choose any other person I would want to be with. He was the one and I felt safe whenever I was in his arms. The older man's voice stopped me from thinking and my eyes traveled over to him, 

"Y/N, would you like to say your vows first?" 

I nodded and faced Chandler to look into his bright, piercing blue eyes. 

"I always knew-" 

Shortly after, I was interrupted by the doors swinging open. Everyone gasped and I turned towards the big brown doors. 

I noticed his shaggy brown hair right away and my eyes couldn't help, but widen. 

Austin..... he was back. 

How did I not expect this? How could I not think of him possibly returning and ruining what was supposed to be a perfect day? 

"I still love you, you know?" 

Everything felt like it did nearly 8 years ago. Me being the 16 year old girl I was being too nervous to say what I actually felt. That everything was going too fast. I could have saved our relationship , but it was far too late to be thinking about Austin and I. 

Suddenly, everything around me started to shift into something else. I immediately turned to Chandler , but he was already gone by the time. My heart shattered and I was confused as to where I was. 

My outfit started to fade into something else that looked familiar. I glanced up to see that Austin was even closer to me than before. The room temperature dropped to at least 50 degrees. 

"I love you." Austin repeated. 

I then realized where I was. Back at the dinner for the whole cast and I was lucky enough to be Austin's date. Back then, I was paying attention to myself and my feelings. This time, I was going to see how his face looked when he said it. 

Tears were nearly falling out of his eyes and I felt his emotions pouring into me. His sadness and despair. 

I shut my eyes and screamed. 

"GO AWAY!! PLEASE, JUST GO!!!!" 

He tried talking to me and I covered my ears and continue yelling.

~~~~

My body instantly upraised and I couldn't stop breathing heavily. I looked around to see that I was back in my room on my bed with the sheets tangled all around me.